Page 101 of 555 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 11083

Thread: Today's smokes......

Quote Originally Posted by Empire23
    Had a 5 Vegas Series 'A' Apostle while stuck in traffic.

This is a damn good and tasty smoke, especially for how cheap it is. I recommend trying it if you havent already.
    I second that, I'll be buying my second box very soon. Tonight I had a Sancho Panza Double Maduro, another cheap but good maddie.

from the future. here are tonights winning lotto numbers

hey man, 2000th post. Nice.....
    Smokey the bear says:.....

Oliva Masterblend 1 torpedo...very tastey.
    A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. ....Edward G Bulwer-Lytton

Today was a 5 smoke day, I was able to lounge around for th most part and enjoy a few cigars.

1st Caffe Tabac by K. Hansotia (I know it was flavored and not very good, I payed for it)
    2nd Carlos Torano Signature Collection (Very good a nice reward for not finishing the Caffe)
    3rd Maria Mancini (very good I liked this one) not the Magic Mountain
    4th La Perla Mduro (I enjoyed this one as well)
    5th Cusano 18 Double Connecticut--this one was a real shocker for me, before I lit it I took a couple of draws and flinched from the bitterness. After I lit it from the first drwa all the way to the nub I liked it. Very smooth and not too heavy on the strength. This was a good mild with a hint of medium towards the end.

A friend from Minnesota sent me a 10 pk sampler of the CI Legend series. Last night, I fired up one of the red lablels (Perdomo blend). A nicely constructed Torpedo loaded with tons of earthy flavor. It was on the stronger side of medium, but mellowed halfway through. Interesting cigar and a great value for $3.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Thursday

Cielo, gifted to me. Very good cigar - kept the label and will look for these.

Friday

AF Cuban Belicoso SG - I really like these except my B&M charges nearly $2 over MSRP the bastards

Last night

Monte #2 ok, this is an excellent cigar. But, for me it just doesn't deliver the flavor some of its island cousins do. I know, sounds like blasphemy, but there it is. Would I get them again? Hell yes. Given a choice between them and P2 or SP beli's? I'd have to go with latter 2.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Midlothian, Virginia in the Subs. Longwood University....in FARMVILLE Virginia....

Default If you havent experienced a Gurkha, then you need to right now.

Had a Gurkha Beast last night, and then today i had a Regant and Sympthony. All were amazing cigars.
    "After a truly good meal, an outstanding cigar is still the most satisfying after-dinner activity that doesn't involve two human beings."
    Brad Shaw

"Pull out a Montecristo at a dinner party and the political liberal turns into the nicotine facist."
    -- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

8. Default

Smoked my first Opus X in the park. I can see why people spend what they do on them, cause it was certainly good, and the first smoke I actually nubbed.

Thursday

La Perla Black Pearl. nice stick.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Non ISOM H. Upmann lonsdale (from the PIF brotherhood i think, must start keeping records). Quite pleasant but v mild.
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Oliva Grand Cameroon

Default Opus X

I tried my first Opus X fuente fuente I will have to say it was a great smoke

Blog Entries

Default (Carlos) Torano Exodus 1959 Toro

Good smoke. I liked it almost as much as a Hoyo de Monterrey in a dark Sumatra wrapper. Almost.
    From my newbie perspective-- this beat the hell out of Punch, Upmann, RyJ and most of the others I've tried so far in the past two weeks.
    So far, I like the Maduro wrapper smokes best.
    Any suggestions from you experts ?
    --Gerald

Monday night; AF Anejo #49 great smoke, as usual.

Tuesday night; Padron 1926 #9 maddie Also a great smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by designwise1 View Post
    Good smoke. I liked it almost as much as a Hoyo de Monterrey in a dark Sumatra wrapper. Almost.
    From my newbie perspective-- this beat the hell out of Punch, Upmann, RyJ and most of the others I've tried so far in the past two weeks.
    So far, I like the Maduro wrapper smokes best.
    Any suggestions from you experts ?
    CAO Brazilia, any of the Padrons, Sancho Panza Double Maduro, and for a cheap but good maduro, try the 5 Vegas series "A".

I smoked a CAO Italia tonight after dinner. I was pleasantly surprised.

It was a good week. I was at the beach camping with my family all weekend and had a few sticks with me.

Opus X Robusto

Carlos Torano 1959 Exodus

Pedromo Reserva Series P

It was a good week.
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

I had a Partagas Aristocrat ISOM last night as well as a Perdomo Reserve Cabinet series. Both very good.

CT Casa Torano, I still haven't had a CT I didn't enjoy.

Default Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Perfecto

I sat on my back porch thinking of how good it is to be able to enjoy a good cigar and watch the sun set. This was first CT Exodus 1959 Perfecto and it wont be my last it was a wonderful cigar.

20. Default

Punch Punch from 2003...Started off rather mild and built up to a real butt kicker.

Thread Information