Page 49 of 555 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149549 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's smokes......

Padron '26 Maddie #6, kind of sick, so it wasn't the as good an experience as the others I've had.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

The brand spanking new Montecristo "Classic" #4. Interesting - a bit of a tight draw... Also a bit on the mild side for me, but it had an interesting finish.. I'm going to have to smoke a couple more of 'em to see if they're worth smoking regularly...

reaganyouth84 Guest

Had a Flor de Oliva Maduro tonight. It wasn't too bad of a smoke for the price.

-Mike

Today was a great day:

Early Afternoon: Punch Rare Corojo Rothschild
    Late Afternoon: Cohiba Siglo I
    Evening: Avo Maduro Robusto accompanied by Hine XO

ERDM Cafe Noir very nice way to end the day yesterday.

Today I had one of the best Montecristos ever. Very tasty burned well in the rain while watching my son play football. From the endzone the backdrop is Wisconsins trees of orange yellow and some reds and greens.

stjohnroe thank you very much
    Last edited by Baron Porthos; 10-22-2005 at 05:00 PM.
    Remember to breathe

right now enjoying a rothchild Romeo Y Julieta, I love these badboys, officially my favorite...

I plan on smoking an 8-5-8 tonight.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cockyhoskins
    I plan on smoking an 8-5-8 tonight.
    Oh I see you're "done" with the "Who want's to do a Box Pass?" thread and you're just going to carry on like nothing happened right? I got news for you cocky, you're not going to get away with it.

You're an arrogant lowlife who is not welcome here until you clean up your act, apologize and respond to my PM to you with the information that you promised.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Oh I see you're "done" with the "Who want's to do a Box Pass?" thread and you're just going to carry on like nothing happened right? I got news for you cocky, you're not going to get away with it.

You're an arrogant lowlife who is not welcome here until you clean up your act, apologize and respond to my PM to you with the information that you promised.
    Bro, you got some serious issues. I assume by the lack of hair on your head and the rather long yet unsuccessful career in politics that you are over the age of 50. Why don't you act like it?

Why doesn't anyone have a problem with your constant thread jacking? I posted something in the cigar forum and you jump on board with personal attacks. Are you guys that scared of this lowlife, unemployed idiot that you won't respond to it?

Bro, you got some serious issues. I assume by the lack of hair on your head and the rather long yet unsuccessful career in politics that you are over the age of 50. Why don't you act like it?

Why doesn't anyone have a problem with your constant thread jacking? I posted something in the cigar forum and you jump on board with personal attacks. Are you guys that scared of this lowlife, unemployed idiot that you won't respond to it?
    Is that you acting your age with that response? That's all I have to say.

Padron Serie 1926 #9 Maduro

Excellent. Earthy, almost "muddy". Cocoa. Full-bodied. Very long (and even) burn, despite its 5 1/4 length. Not a good morning, "watch the fog lift" cigar. This should be had in the evening, around a rich meal.
    This is the first time I've tried a 1926, and I'm quite impressed. The entire experience is being hurt, however, by the fact that the Bills are losing.
    Last edited by Mazeman; 10-23-2005 at 05:43 PM.
    "There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar. " -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

12. Default

I guarantee MORE people will be behind CC than you. Want to challenge that statement? Take a poll "bro."

No one has a problem with his 'thread jacking' because you're WAY OUT OF LINE here "bro."

cocky, if you look at the 'box pass thread' ..no one is behind you either "bro" nor are they glad that you're back.

Here's my take on your attitude on 'the thread' you decided to walk away from like a coward:

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/showpost...&postcount=236

Straighten up your attitude or your days are numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    I guarantee MORE people will be behind CC than you. Want to challenge that statement? Take a poll "bro."

No one has a problem with his 'thread jacking' because you're WAY OUT OF LINE here "bro."

cocky, if you look at the 'box pass thread' ..no one is behind you either "bro" nor are they glad that you're back.

Here's my take on your attitude on 'the thread' you decided to walk away from like a coward:

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/showpost...&postcount=236

Straighten up your attitude or your days are numbered.
    Actually, CC needs to step up and tell the truth. I did PM him back with Ken's address. Unfortunately, it apparently wasn't quick enough for him and he got off a blast in that thread before I even checked my PMs.

Is that correct CC?

And my point isn't "who is behind CC and who is behind me?". My point is why in the hell does it even matter?

14. Default

And my point isn't "who is behind CC and who is behind me?". My point is why in the hell does it even matter?
    If it doesn't matter, then why are you fighting back with these immature comments:

You get mad at HIM for making personal attacks? You're no better..way to be a good example cocky...

Bro, you got some serious issues. I assume by the lack of hair on your head and the rather long yet unsuccessful career in politics that you are over the age of 50...
    You're sure fishing cocky if you're NOT asking who is behind you with this crap:

Why don't you explain that bit of crap you spewed from your mouth?

Gee sure looks like you're asking for support from OTHER board members with those statements. You're ALSO trying to talk a bunch of crap about CC's character that is backed by NO EVIDENCE...not cool either.

No one is scared of him, nor do I think he has the issues you point out.

Keep it up, you're digging your grave faster by the minute...
    Last edited by godfather; 10-23-2005 at 06:06 PM.

The reason I fight back is because I can't even post a post in a cigar thread without getting attacked for it. If he would ignore it, I would. I am trying to talk cigars and can't.

See my point?

Blog Entries

Actually, CC needs to step up and tell the truth. I did PM him back with Ken's address. Unfortunately, it apparently wasn't quick enough for him and he got off a blast in that thread before I even checked my PMs.

Is that correct CC?

Yeah you gave me an email address that was NO GOOD.

NICE job cocky.

And screw you and your "telling the truth" crap, you waited more than two hours to respond to my PM.

Why don't YOU tell the truth..........

You've ignored numerous emails I've sent you in the past, why should I think you'd be any different now.

Keep digging......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

No need for such an attack there cocky. You owe me an apology so issue it and keep your cocky assed mouth shut from now on, "get it"?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

18. Default

The reason I fight back is because I can't even post a post in a cigar thread without getting attacked for it. If he would ignore it, I would. I am trying to talk cigars and can't.

See my point?
    You want to make this all go away cocky. If I were in your shoes I'd:

1) Be a good FRIEND to your buddy who owes CC the money, do the right thing AND get on your buddy's case to pay CC.

2) Suck it up, apologize and move on with life. Will this really matter in 10 years? If you do apologize, things will go back to normal and you can POST without CC harping on you. Until then, he'll keep coming at you and so will other people. We have fellow BOTL's backs on this forum (well, I know I do). If you apologized and made things right, I would hold no anamosity towards you. I've seen both sides and I think you're in the wrong here...

If you don't, this will continue on and you won't get a word edge wise. Think long-term here cocky if you want to be an active member on this board.
    Last edited by godfather; 10-23-2005 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    You want to make this all go away cocky. If I were in your shoes I'd:

1) Be a good FRIEND to your buddy who owes CC the money, do the right thing AND get on your buddy's case to pay CC.

2) Suck it up, apologize and move on with life. Will this really matter in 10 years? If you do apologize, things will go back to normal and you can POST without CC harping on you. Until then, he'll keep coming at you and so will other people. We have fellow BOTL's backs on this forum (well, I know I do). If you apologized and made things right, I would hold no anamosity towards you. I've seen both sides and I think you're in the wrong here...

If you don't, this will continue on and you won't get a word edge wise. Think long-term here cocky if you want to be an active member on this board.
    godfather, I have tried to apologize. But I get responses like those above. Regardless, I'll just ignore it and apologize again. As to the bet, I'll do what I can, short of pay it myself. LOL! I didn't make the idiotic bet in the first place. There is no way I would've bet that we would beat UT, UGA and UF all three.

Again, sorry I left. Sorry for everything. I am a good BOTL, that I promise. I just want the chance to prove it! LOL!

CC, I'll move on. How about you man?

Threadjackers go away
    Remember to breathe

Thread Information