Page 550 of 555 FirstFirst ... 50450500540548549550551552 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 11,000 of 11083

Thread: Today's smokes......

Blog Entries

Not nearly as cold down here as what cptnblues is experiencing, but too cold to smoke. Today is the first sunny day we’ve had in a few weeks, just set a record for rain fall, some flooding, it’s messy. Anyway, enjoying the sun and warm enough temps with this old guy. I think it’s about 10 years old now. That’s one good thing about not smoking as much, everything you have ends up fairly well aged. :)

Quote Originally Posted by kingbeefy View Post
    Not nearly as cold down here as what cptnblues is experiencing, but too cold to smoke. Today is the first sunny day we’ve had in a few weeks, just set a record for rain fall, some flooding, it’s messy. Anyway, enjoying the sun and warm enough temps with this old guy. I think it’s about 10 years old now. That’s one good thing about not smoking as much, everything you have ends up fairly well aged. :)
    Glad to see you get to burn one. I smoked through all of those I had. Hope it was enjoyable. Hopefully spring is here soon. My propane bill in the shed is high enough this year.
    May your ashes be long and your smoke be plentiful...

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Brrrrr.......thats some nasty cold air. Glad to hear you got to smoke one. I have not had the Battalion but truly enjoy the RP Edge. Stay warm and safe brother.
    If you enjoy The Edge, definitely check out an Edge Battalion.

I am staying warm, mostly.....lol.....managed to spend two hours in my man cave on Saturday and smoked a Te-Amo Churchill. A friend of mine had a coworker bring us some back from Mexico a couple weeks ago. I usually go for the Te-Amo #4's. The Churchill tasted the same as the #4 and was just as enjoyable but it lasted a lot longer! (No surprise there....lol) I got a half box of the Churchill's and a 5 pack of Te-Amo Torpedo's that came in it's own box with a glass lid. I'm looking forward to trying the Torpedo one day soon.
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

Finally, some spring type weather! It's going to go above freezing today. Just a degree or two so not enough to sit out on my deck and enjoy a cigar so I'm sitting in my man cave sipping a coffee and enjoying an AF Anejo #48 .............. one of my favorite cigars!

Quote Originally Posted by CptnBlues63 View Post
    Finally, some spring type weather! It's going to go above freezing today. Just a degree or two so not enough to sit out on my deck and enjoy a cigar so I'm sitting in my man cave sipping a coffee and enjoying an AF Anejo #48 .............. one of my favorite cigars!
    I really enjoy all Anejo's but for me the #46 is the BOMB. Glad you got to enjoy a nice cigar.

Time to give these a try. Wish me luck.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

2 LFD things, and a Padron 3000
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Love me some LFD things.......and those Padron 3000's are just amazing. Good to hear you are getting in some smoke time.

Blog Entries

Añejo 48 on 4/19.

For what it's worth, today is my 14 year anniversary of being a member of this board, joined 4/20/05.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Añejo 48 on 4/19.

For what it's worth, today is my 14 year anniversary of being a member of this board, joined 4/20/05.
    WOW.....14 years. Happy Belated Anniversary.

11. Default

Dug out a Johnny O lancero that had to be 10 plus years old. Not bad at all.

I had an Undercrown Toro yesterday. It was nice.

Blog Entries

Finally bought another house and moved everything in a week ago Wednesday. If all goes according to plan this will be the last move I’ll ever make. I have a great front porch and back deck, perfect for smoking cigars. In the week and half I’ve been here I’ve smoked 4, I think that’s close to how many I had all last year. Having an ERDM tonight with a Founders Backwoods Bastard and it’s all just lovely! Terrible picture, I know. But I’m awfully proud of myself for making the effort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kingbeefy View Post
    Finally bought another house and moved everything in a week ago Wednesday. If all goes according to plan this will be the last move I’ll ever make. I have a great front porch and back deck, perfect for smoking cigars. In the week and half I’ve been here I’ve smoked 4, I think that’s close to how many I had all last year. Having an ERDM tonight with a Founders Backwoods Bastard and it’s all just lovely! Terrible picture, I know. But I’m awfully proud of myself for making the effort.

Congratulations KB! That's a great accomplishment, and you should be proud of yourself. All the best!
    Last edited by TheGreekTitan; 06-29-2019 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Spelling

Set fire to some old aged leaves rolled into tubes. A few of the companies they were from are Padron,AJF,Blanco,CAO,Fuente,Swisher Sweet.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreekTitan View Post
    Congratulations KB! That's a great accomplishment, and you should be proud of yourself. All the best!
    Thanks, bud! We have been wanting an old craftsman for a long time. Finally got exactly what we wanted. We are very happy.

It's gonna get hot and humid. Hope everyone has a great day.

Smoked a Toscano Stilnovo today, as well as a Toscano 1492 and Classico the last few days. Very nice fire cured cigars. Gona get a few to keep in the car; since they do not need to be humidified.

Also had a bunch if Aladino cigars on Thursday at theirbevent at Allegheny Smokeworks. Very much enjoyed the cigars and the event.
    Yay! Cigars!

Last few days.

It's been a crazy, busy summer for me. My 17 yr old grandson came up with his mom in June for a visit. I took him fishing next door in Saskatchewan with my oldest friend in the world. They brought me up a couple boxes of cigars I ordered.
    A box of Padron 3000 Churchill's and a box of AF Anejo #48's......two of my favorite cigars.

I've been trying to sneak in as much fishing as I can locally because the walleye have been biting like crazy but I've been out less than 10 times :(

I take a cigar with me every time I go as I love combining pleasures! I'm planning on going Saturday depending on how my wife feels......and the wind.

Thread Information