Page 122 of 555 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 11083

Thread: Today's smokes......

last nite I had a RP 90. I've never had so many problems with a cigar. I was trying to relax and watch the Sopranos and couldn't enjoy it because of the 2 dozen relights. It wasn't like any other RP I've had. Terrible burn and went out every 3-4 minutes. If this would have been my first RP Vintage, it would've been my last.

Take that Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 !!!
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    last nite I had a RP 90. I've never had so many problems with a cigar. I was trying to relax and watch the Sopranos and couldn't enjoy it because of the 2 dozen relights. It wasn't like any other RP I've had. Terrible burn and went out every 3-4 minutes. If this would have been my first RP Vintage, it would've been my last.

Take that Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 !!!
    That has only happened to me once, but I had no hesitation in tossing the fucker and lighting up another. Problem solved!

san cristobal el principe

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    That's odd. I don't think I've ever had a RP of any sort that had a burn problem. You got a dud!

Camacho SLR Maduro last nite. I made myself a bath, got a tv real close and watched Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Good smoke with good construction, just don't think I'm quite ready for the Camacho line yet.
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

bigsmoke Guest

I smoked a bolivar Royal Corona last night. It was a great cigar. They never dissapoint me.

I've got a Bahia Blu B500 to smoke this afternoon, I'm not really sure what to expect. The reviews I've seen have been mixed, but you never know till you smoke it.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

I had an RP vintage 90 last night, one of my favorite smokes which always delivers the goods (excluding chefchris' experience a few posts ago...)

I had a San Jose earlier today. Cx2 about 3 hours ago and working on a Grand Habano Habano #3 right now.

The San Jose I got in a pack of 3. Apparently they are an older brand. This was a great cigar. It was nutty then into the chocolate midway to the end. I have never heard of these before and I would definately buy more when I find them.

The Habano is giving me a hell of a ride right now. Im about 2 inches in and on my 3rd re-light.

Any way its been a long week, hence the 3 cigar night finally enjoying a night off.

Started off with a Cuaba Divinos, then had a Rocky Patel Sun Grown Torpedo, then finished off with an Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente Sun Grown.

Nice day.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Just got done a Montecristo bueno fortuna that I got as part of my superbowl contest prize. It was an awesome smoke... more full bodied than most of what I've been smoking recently. Really great smoke.

Thanks CgarDan!

Today, I smoked that Montecristo White from the Altadis giveaway. Normally, I would've given it at least 6 months of rest, but I was considering a Monte White ashtray deal from Mike's and wanted to remind myself of the taste. Still damn good.

Blog Entries

LGC Series R, Natural

bigsmoke Guest

Smoked a Cuaba tonight. I like them. It was a good smoke. Very interesting. Nice and tasty.

CAO Brazilia Gol... again oustanding

made better with a good time in the chatroom, thanks to hefty, drew, and rev

Which of the Cuabas?

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmoke View Post
    Smoked a Cuaba tonight. I like them. It was a good smoke. Very interesting. Nice and tasty.
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

smoked the Guantanamera ISOM that my dad gifted me last night. Pretty good, didn't have that "twang". And it don't mean a thang if it ain't got that twang.

Blog Entries

This week I smoked a La Aurora Preferidos Corojo Gold Tubos. It was my third one and I can officially announce that I will NOT buy another of these overpriced POS's. I've had draw issues with every one of them (bought from three different places).

This morning I smoked a Trilogy Tri-Press Authentic Corojo. Very tasty. I've had three of these as well from various sources. Each was significantly better than the La Aurora Gold and cost one hell of a lot less. Sadly, I haven't seen these around on C-Bid any more . Oh well, I'm sure there are plenty of other ways to satisfay my corojo fixes.
    puro pot pass VI loser

bigsmoke Guest

Quote Originally Posted by stjohnroe View Post
    Which of the Cuabas?
    It was a tradicionales, I have also smoked the generosos. I would like to get my hands on a exclusivos as well.

had an Indian Tabac Maduro a bit ago... been sitting for around a week and definately need another month or two, pretty bitter yet
    Last edited by boomshay; 03-03-2007 at 02:38 AM. Reason: grammar

Thread Information