Thread: looking for some Perdomo Estate Vintage 1991

Default looking for some Perdomo Estate Vintage 1991

Ok, so i've made offers to trade for these with a few people individually who were looking for stuff i can get a hold of, and those offers still remain for those people... but, for more imediate results, i'm looking to the general board populous to trade....

What i'm looking for:
    5er of
    Perdomo Estate Vintage 1991, the Natural (or Connecticut, whatever you want to call it-- the one i had was very mild, so i dont think it was Cameroon or Maduro)... also, i'd prefer the 'Aristicrata' size [7x54] ... but lets face it, beggers can't be choosers, i'll take what you can get...

What i'm willing to trade:
    Anything really, i have a pretty good stock of Don Kikis (including the mild versions of the white lables)... plus i can get sticks at my B&M not everyone can.... RP 90 and 92, tatuaje series P and Havana, AF short stories... whatever, you can pick and we'll work out the details later...

I got the one i tried from Guado i believe, back in John's random 5 trade.... so i know he can get them or has some on stock... if nothing else, perhaps he would be so kind as to confirm if it was infact the Connecticut style he sent me...

anyrate, it was one of the best cigars i've had and i can't get it locally and dont want to buy a box online... so PM if you can get it and want to work something out... because of the high price of the stick, i'll probably only be able to trade for a 5er, but we can hammer out tose details later. I'd prefer someone who has some kind of trading history too...

I should have you covered for a 5'er...pm me.

Just gotta make sure my stash does not get depleted. They will be from the same box you received in the pass.
    Last edited by guado; 05-28-2007 at 06:39 AM.

I can probably help too. PM if you still want more of them.
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Wow, I have yet to try these smokes. I got a free 4 pack from the Perdomo Rep, Walt. They are the Regente Maduro though. I can't wait to smoke them once it's been in my coolidor for a while. I'll try to look for some here locally for you though, Timm, for future trades.

Andrew

Thanks... I've PMed Guado about it and i'll keep you other two in mind next time i'm looking for these...

Good lord you F'n killed my MAIL BOX!!! You owe me big time!!! HAHA...or is it the othe way around...yea I think so. I'll keep you at the top of my list mister!

Thread Information