Thread: In need of some help

Default In need of some help

I have to create a business plan for a class I am taking this summer and I want to create my own cigar shop. What I am looking for is if someone can point me in the right direction so I can gather some statistics on cigar usage in America particularly the south east. Im looking for demographics, and raw numbers of cigars coming into the US.

thank you all

Will

The best way to get stats is to go to your college libraray and search the business databases. As far as the rest of the stuff visit your local B & M spend some time observing things. I am sure you will learn some amazing stuff

Quote Originally Posted by CgarDan View Post
    The best way to get stats is to go to your college libraray and search the business databases. As far as the rest of the stuff visit your local B & M spend some time observing things. I am sure you will learn some amazing stuff

Excellent idea. I'm sure the owner will also help you out. Also, see if a cigar rep is willing to give you some time. I'm sure they have all the demographics for the area and can give you some idea about volume.

Thread Information