Thread: Don Pepin Garcia in Houston!

Default Don Pepin Garcia in Houston!

This sat Don Pepin Garcia will be at Serious Cigar in Houston. This is a MUST for anybody that lives in, around, close to or even a couple hours outside of Houston. Ok I'm buying a box of his cigars, anybody from this website that comes up to me and says hi gets a stick. You can see my ugly mug from my pic here. Name is Frank.

Pepin makes very few personal appearances throughout the year. We are very honored that he will be joining us on Saturday June 2nd at 5:30PM in the store. Pepin in bringing one of his top rollers and will do a little demonstration himself during this week, we will be offering a terrific deal on box purchases of the Don Pepin labeled cigars.

Purchase any box and receive 6 FREE Pepin cigars. Pepin is bringing an assortment of cigars to go with every box purchased on the web or in the store. There is also an additional "Item" for the store customers, we just could not do the volume required for the web customers.

This is going to be a great event and we will have great island food and Mojitos. Come join us for this rare opportunity.

Choose from any of the blends that Pepin has created under his own name. We are huge fans of Pepin and smoke everything he makes. I must admit, I am kinda stuck on the Black Label Cuban Classic myself. I started with the Blue Label and began smoking the Serie JJ but when the Black label launched, I smoke them 80% of the time.

For every two cigars purchased, you will receive 1 ticket into the raffle, purchase a box and receive the box quantity in tickets.

Keep your solicitations in the Advertisment forum...

Just playing, that event sounds like a blast, free cigars and you get to meet a old wrinkly cigar legend... Awesome.

Just moving this up since its today

Thread Information