Thread: Rocky Patel

Default Rocky Patel

Was at my closest and most frequently visited B&M so I had to run down there. I've never smoked an edge so I got one of each and had the lite, tasty and light, perfect for lunch.

Also grabed a sampler pack of one of each of this blends in robusto size, had the boxed signed for my Dad, its a fathers day gift. Beats a tie or a box of golf balls.

I also picked up a couple of the new Conn. 7 year.

And some free ones, which I forgot, but the owner is setting aside for me to pick after work.

Nice guy.

He is gonna be down the road from my this month. I don't remembe when but I plan on being there. Should be a good time.

I love the vintage 1990 and 1992. I also won a 5 pack of the connecticut wrappers, looking forward to trying them.
    "Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men."

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

The Edge and Edge Missiles are both staples in my storages, usually in Maduro. Matter of fact, I just picked up 3 Missiles tonight while in Deeeeeeeeeeeee-Troit with a little spare American I had.
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Thread Information