Thread: Sent My Xikar Cutter Back For Repair

Default Sent My Xikar Cutter Back For Repair

So I forgot to take my Xikar cutter out of the pocket of my pants over the weekend and my wife washed it then put it in the dryer. Somewhere along the way (probably in the dryer) it broke. The blades somehow came apart. I tried putting it back together but had no luck. I am not quite sure how it worked in the first place, but I think that there is supposed to be a spring or something in the middle. I got on Xikars website and found the address to send it to for repair. It says there is a lifetime warrenty and to just send it back and in 2 weeks I should have it back fully repaired. Hopefully they cover stupidity under the lifetime warrenty. It is going to hard for the next couple weeks to just use my plain old gullitine cutter.

just got mine back. only took a week and they just gave me a brand new one. i had to deal with crappy cut cigars all week, but all is well now.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

when mine was gone... i just used a punch.

Thread Information