Thread: Are you kidding me?

Blog Entries

Default Are you kidding me?

Stopped at Target to grab milk for the kid last night and there at the checkout counter was Raising Arizona/Fargo....2 disc set for 7.50!

Raising Arizona is a cult classic and my favorite Nic Cage movie. And Fargo? what a great flick, one of those squirm in your seats movies I just love.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by heftysmokes View Post
    Stopped at Target to grab milk for the kid last night and there at the checkout counter was Raising Arizona/Fargo....2 disc set for 7.50!

Raising Arizona is a cult classic and my favorite Nic Cage movie. And Fargo? what a great flick, one of those squirm in your seats movies I just love.
    Target...I'm going there today. I'll get that if our store has it. Did you notice any more movie packages like that?

Season 7 of Seinfeld is on sale for $17.99. It's listed as $39.99, but if you scan it, it shows up as $17.99. Good deal! It has the Soup Nazi episode.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Target...I'm going there today. I'll get that if our store has it. Did you notice any more movie packages like that?

Sarge, I didn't notice any others, I was in a hurry to get home.

If your Target doesn't have it, I'd be happy to pick you one up. Can't be more than $1-2 to ship a dvd.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyCold5 View Post
    Season 7 of Seinfeld is on sale for $17.99. It's listed as $39.99, but if you scan it, it shows up as $17.99. Good deal! It has the Soup Nazi episode.
    Is that at Target as well?

6. Default

Sarge, I didn't notice any others, I was in a hurry to get home.

If your Target doesn't have it, I'd be happy to pick you one up. Can't be more than $1-2 to ship a dvd.
    If you don't mind do it. My Target did not have anything like that on the shelves.

I'll send cigars or $$...Your choice.

Yup. It wasn't advertised, SO, just to make sure, grab one and scan it to see what the price is. If it's $17.99, you can't go wrong with that. It has the "wink" episode too, which is F-U-N-N-Y!

Is that at Target as well?

Speaking of Nick Cage, there hasnt been a movie with him in it that I havent enjoyed. Gone in 60 seconds, Ghostrider, National treasure, matchstick men, etc. I also just saw The Weather Man a few nights ago and enjoyed the hell out of that as well

Thread Information