Thread: Rocky Patel American Market Selection

Default Rocky Patel American Market Selection

Double Corona

I have smoked a few of these now and decided that it's a nicely flavored mild smoke. Better than, but similar to, the 5 Vegas gold. The Conn. wrapper has more of a velvety texture rather than smooth and oily. It has a nice construction and burn. The draw is near perfect on every one so far.

This is a cigar meant to go with regular strength morning coffee. It's mild, with no discernable sweetness. It has subtle wood, earth, and spice notes.

This is not a cigar for the full strength crowd, but it will probably be enough to satisfy fan's of mild-medium bodied smokes.
    Last edited by Kenyth; 06-18-2007 at 04:09 PM.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Kenyth, do you know what the difference is between these and the normal RP Connecticut?

Sounds like an enjoyable smoke what the price per stick ??

I dont think i've seen that one in my local shop, and I'm a pretty big fan of any RP stick. Then again, they dont have the new Fusion either, that i'm very anxious to try. has anybody had one?

I have not yet tried the RP Connecticut, so I can't draw a comparison.

I got my box of 25 for $45 on sale from Famous Smokes.

Out of all the RP smokes I've tried, I still like the Vintage '92' the best. The problem is that the price on those babies is usually more than it's worth.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Thread Information