Thread: Shooter

Default Shooter

That was a B A movie.

Sorry to use such harsh letters.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

saw this movie last night, it wasn't all that good. Some good action but the plot was weird and the ending was crap.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

I liked that it had a different plot than most other movies.
    Decent, nothing I'd watch again.

4. Default

I liked it...

Thumbs up

I thought it was a great movie.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Pretty good flick, the chick was hot too.

7. Default

I dug it well enough...the chick was indeed a hottie too. the first scene she is in when he shows up after getting shot, she is sitting there in a white t-shirt with no bra and it was a pretty nice view from where I sat

I thought it had some pretty weak parts, but glad I rented it. Great cast and alot more good parts than bad. Now The Marine on the other hand. Woof

Quote Originally Posted by pub spears View Post
    I thought it had some pretty weak parts, but glad I rented it. Great cast and alot more good parts than bad. Now The Marine on the other hand. Woof
    The Marine wasn't that good? Its another movie i want to see because I'm a big fan and supporter of the USMC, but the move and its plot had me thinking that I'd rather spend 2 hours of my life doing something else.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaiguan Juan View Post
    The Marine wasn't that good? Its another movie i want to see because I'm a big fan and supporter of the USMC, but the move and its plot had me thinking that I'd rather spend 2 hours of my life doing something else.

The Marine is a good movie to watch and laugh at. I know quite a few actual Marines and after watching it they were downright insulted at how inaccurate it was. The response was basically there is no way that character was a marine. They also bitched about how they were obviously sick the day all marines were made fire retardent.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Thread Information