Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A great reason why Bigpoppapuff is banned

Default A great reason why Bigpoppapuff is banned

As many of you know, I was a participant in the BirthdayClub here on Cigarsmokers.

As many of you also know, BPP was banned from this site due to asshatery. He was a member of the birthday club and we all decided to keep it going with BPP.

My package to him was mailed on July 4th. I informed CigarDan (the administrator of the BirthdayClub) to pass that information on to BPP which he did. Approximately two weeks later I followed up with CigarDan to inquire on whether the package made it to BPP or not. I was informed that it did not. However it was stated not to worry because sometimes Canada Post and USPS can take an extended period of time.

Fast forward to early this week. BPP PM'd me on a site that I am not going to name and do not frequent often. No more than 10 hours later he starts a thread on that same site called me out. He also stated that I ignored his PM when in fact I didn't read it until the day after the thread was started, and only had one post on that site which didn't allow me to send or respond to PMs. The lynch mob was assembled when I finally got his PM the next day, and responded to the thread stating my side.

The mob appeared to disband and was replaced with support for me. As most of you know, no matter what happens, I will not screw somebody out of smokes that they rightfully deserve.

Of course as soon as my side is stated he does not respond to the thread, nor attempt to contact me in any way.

The thread carries on and some respected members have some questions regarding why the thread was started on this particular site when it has everything to do with cigarsmokers, and nothing to do with *** forum. It is also brought up that BPP has sent some people some very immature PMs. He is also questioned on a package that he said he sent to another member, however the tracking number tells otherwise.

The thread is locked within minutes and deleted by the next morning.

I found out from one of the mods on that site that Sid is telling them that I ripped off another member.

If anybody is interested, here is the PM that I was sent that BPP was mad that I didn't respond to.

Quote Originally Posted by BPP
    whoops....didn't get one from you.....actually,never expected it...
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

2. Default

Just because he is banned does not mean the line of communication is totally severed. I would have gladly passed messages between you two and we could have got this thing worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Just because he is banned does not mean the line of communication is totally severed. I would have gladly passed messages between you two and we could have got this thing worked out.
    Exactly. And the sad part is that I had Dan exchange messages a week prior to him "calling me out".
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Sad state of affairs with Sid. Sad.

The thread over there may have been deleted, but the message was received by the mods loud and clear. I'm sure they were keep their eyes on him.

5. Default

I figured sid and daniel were engaged in a continious "69" position
    The older I get ,the better I was

hmmm.... i'm staying out of the previously stated argument between drew and sid, but i think many people didn't expect sid to be referring to such an established member such as yourself, drew...

I just want to comment on the fact that i'm glad posts aren't regularly deleted here as they are elsewhere.. i find myself having no idea whats going on most of the time on that unnamed site and generally watch what i say because theres a real feeling of "piss off the wrong folks and you'll disappear without a trace"... literally, it seems like members just up and are banned mysteriously one day ... Kevin 7, i've been meaning to ask you why you got dissappeared from that site, i saw your name in pink at the bottom the other day, but theres no record of what you did... forgive me if i pry...

Quote Originally Posted by ReV View Post
    Kevin 7, i saw your name in pink at the bottom the other day,

Sid won't be happy until he martyrs himself on every forum out there. His only problem is, there are only 2 or 3 people on the planet that care....

HEY SID!

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    I figured sid and daniel were engaged in a continious "69" position
    freaking Kevin ! Man, where have you been? I was driving down the road yesterday asking myself that.

How's that new house?
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

I thought it was a little odd that the thread and the reasons for it had nothing to do with that message board. I had no idea it was deleted though, I stopped paying attention to it once I found out it was you he was referring to.

Blog Entries

It was odd that it was deleted. Why is that? Because that board wants to appear as the nice site. I like when things don't get deleted, that way it's easy to reference.

I'm not surprised that Sid is acting the way he is. I had several long-term, respected members of CS send me PM's telling me that Sid was saying i did this or that, or said this or that, and they were a pack of lies. He lied all over me for a long time trying to discredit me.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

14. Default

John51277
    Looks like this the #1 bag of shit now LOLOL . Besides daniel of course

Looks like this the #1 bag of shit now LOLOL . Besides daniel of course
    thanks for totally avoiding my post.

Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    thanks for totally avoiding my post.

its ok, he avoided mine too... oh and it now appears sid has been banned from the unnamed site now as well...

17. Default

I ain't ignoring you Chris and Rev. Dont make me smack your asses

Chris I have been around ,not posting much . I see a couple of pieces of shit have left here so it seems like a good time to post some and see what you dorks are up to

ReV I was ban at cigar live for making fun of some lame assed cigar bomb some turd sent another turd over there. It was a bag full of cigars I wouldnt give a homeless man let alone a cigar smoker. I did all of my making fun of and being generally surly at another board I hang at . sid is a member there also and cut and pasted all of it to poor little thin skinned daniel turdboy.He got sand in his vagina and banned me LOLOLOL

Wow, I need to check this place more often. I agree with the majority that posts and threads aren't deleted here so there's always evidence of asshatery. Now I just hope that I never commit an act of asshatery...

PS. Asshatery is my new favorite made-up word.

Blog Entries

He got sand in his vagina and banned me LOLOLOL

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka View Post
    It was odd that it was deleted. Why is that? Because that board wants to appear as the nice site. I like when things don't get deleted, that way it's easy to reference.
    Basically yes. The Admin over there got a lot of people from the cigar industry involved in the site, they send cigars for blind reviews and post information about upcoming products and such and he wants the place to appear all cheerful and such to keep them happy and coming around. As far as that goes I can't blame him. There are benifits to keeping the site clean. I do however agree with the majority here that thread deletion is not a very good practice as it removes the history and learning experience, however different sites are run different ways and that's just the way it is. I like coming to every site I am a member however I rarely post on any since I don't really speak unless I feel I really have something to add. They all have positives and negatives IMO. K7 Good to see you posting in fine form again sir.

As far as Sid goes I was wondering what happened. BS that he should say stupid shit about you drew everyone who's been around knows you're a stand up guy. I can't say I'm suprised by Sid getting banned over there I think it's been coming for awhile
    Last edited by prophetic_joe; 08-04-2007 at 02:30 AM.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Thread Information