Thread: Dan from newhavanacigars.com

Thumbs down Dan from newhavanacigars.com

Dan from newhavanacigars.com was banned at another site for ratting out other vendors for the special deals they where giving the membership. When a vendor would offer up a deal below MSRP he would contact the manufacture and tell. This would get said vendor in trouble and then maybe lose the account. For his dirty play he was banned at that site.

His handle was mrpunch!

Spend those hard earn dollars on those willing to support the community.

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Is he here?

Currently No. But when one door closes he might try to open another.

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Thanks for the heads up.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

This guy is one huge POS and I'm glad to see word getting around.

After he was banned from the site in question, he reported it to the FBI Internet Crimes Division claiming he was receiving "false orders".
    Have you ever thought about maybe turning off the TV, sitting down with your kids...and hitting them?

Blog Entries

Is there more info, or specifically, a response from this guy on the "site in question"....I would like to read it if there is. Can someone PM me the site info so I can go check it out?

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Is there more info, or specifically, a response from this guy on the "site in question"....I would like to read it if there is. Can someone PM me the site info so I can go check it out?
    To my knowledge, he never responded. Not that he'd have anything to say in his defense anyway. However, I've seen him pop up on at least one other board. But at SOME boards, if you try to warn people, the mods get all pissy
    Have you ever thought about maybe turning off the TV, sitting down with your kids...and hitting them?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eshaw99 View Post
    To my knowledge, he never responded. Not that he'd have anything to say in his defense anyway. However, I've seen him pop up on at least one other board. But at SOME boards, if you try to warn people, the mods get all pissy
    Hmmmmm, I wonder where that is. I found a couple of threads on another board and read through them, and I couldn't find any response from the guy either, not that it would have mattered.

Quote Originally Posted by Eshaw99 View Post

{*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Thread Information