TODAY ONLY AT FAMOUS SMOKE SHOP!
================================================== =========
Famous One Day Sale
Thursday, October 11

TODAY ONLY! FAMOUS DOMINICAN SELECTION 1000
ANY BUNDLE NOW ONLY $19.95, PLUS FREE GROUND SHIPPING!

Greetings Fellow Cigar Lover,

Just when I thought we couldn't top last week's One Day Sale, if mild Dominican's are what put the jelly in your roll, you'll want to wolf down this deal. Just $19.95 gets you any bundle of our Famous Dominican Selection 1000 cigars with free ground shipping included.

Handmade with a premium blend of Dominican Cuban-seed longfillers and Indonesian Sumatra wrappers, they may not win a beauty contest, and the draw can be a bit stubborn in some sizes, but generally speaking, these cigars have an appealingly mild toastiness with accents of nuts, cedar and sweet spice.

Here's a recent review of the Torpedo from "Metalbass" in Detroit that may sway the skeptic in you: "Bargain Hunters will love this cigar! I got four bundles of this cigar off of cigarauctioneer.com…I smoked one out of the bundle and was thoroughly impressed. Mild to medium in strength, good tobacco/leathery, perhaps even slightly nutty taste. Two weeks later I had one and was even more impressed. The draw was perfect. So far I have tried two out of each bundle and I like them. Highly recommended!"

Oops! I almost forgot: Due to today's extra low price, we had to suspend the free bundle of Famous Dominican Selection 4000 Coronas currently featured in our catalog. But for just under a buck a stick, how can you miss? Add a bundle to your cart now.

FAMOUS DOMINICAN SELECTION 1000
Strength: Mild
Wrapper: Sumatra
Filler: Dominican Piloto Cubano & Seco
Binder: Dominican Olor
Presentation: Bundles of 20 cigars
One Day Deal: Any bundle in stock, $19.95 + free ground shipping*
* Catalog/website offer suspended for this sale, today only.

Until next week, Happy Smokes!

Gary
Have you told someone about Famous Smoke Shop today?
Fly a 787 this weekend at Famous!
Saturday, October 13: 12:00 - 4:00 PM
Please join us in the Famous Smoke Shop retail store this Saturday as we welcome Tom Smith
from Avo Cigars. There will be great deals on the NEW Limited Edition 787 by AVO, including
"Buy-1-Get-1-Free!" This is Avo's hottest and newest cigar. As always, food and drinks will be
served, plus we'll be raffling off some great prizes. Available ONLY in cigar stores, come in
and try this awesome, full-flavored, medium-bodied cigar, or you may be sorry you missed it.
For more info stop by the store, call 610-559-8800, or click here.
PLEASE NOTE: Famous Smoke Shop-PA, Inc. respects and upholds the
privacy of all our customers. The information that you share with
us is held in strictest confidence and is not shared with third
party vendors.