What's New at Heartfelt Industries

It has been busy lately and I have not had a chance to tell you about some of the products we have added.
I thought I would take this opportunity to let you know what some of them are.

Hydra Electronic Humidifier

The Hydra Adjustable Electronic Cigar Humidifier is designed to automatically regulate the humidity inside larger humidors up to 8 cubic feet.

The hygrometer built into this unit uses the same proven technology used in the Hygro Set line of adjustable hygrometers. This makes it possible to calibrate and adjust the hygrometer so the display shows an accurate humidity reading.

Measure 6” long x 2” wide x 3 3/8” tall.

"Havana" Series Xikar Envoy Cigar Case

Introducing The Havana Collection Envoy cigar case: the perfect compliment to XIKAR’s popular Xi3 Havana Cutter & EXII Havana Lighter.

The Havana Envoy 3 cigar case boldly boasts a Havana themed cap made of the finest cigar band reproduction art available. The case also adorns dark brown top-grain, padded armada leather to give a well-dressed appearance and a soft feel. Subdued stitching secures the leather from top to bottom, giving the case a classic look. The inner lining of the crush-proof case, crafted with genuine Spanish cedar, holds the ambient humidity of the cigar and projects the fresh cedar smell of a humidor on every opening.

Each Envoy cigar case holds up to three 54-ring gauge, Churchill-length cigars, keeping any smoke safe with a modern style all its own.

Blazer Table Top Torch Lighter

Blazer ES-1000 Table Top Lighter

The Blazer ES-1000 Table Top Lighter is an excellent choice for home use or to take along to any Herf.