TODAY ONLY AT FAMOUS SMOKE SHOP!
================================================== =========
Famous One Day Sale
Thursday, October 18

TODAY ONLY! MAROMA MADURO
DARK IN COLOR. SURPRISINGLY LIGHT IN TASTE.
$10 OFF EVERY BOX PLUS FREE GROUND SHIPPING!

Greetings Fellow Cigar Lover,

A lot of cigar smokers are downright intimidated by Maduro cigars. For some reason a dark wrapper leaf seems to suggest the cigar will be strong, especially among many new devotees. Well, in some cases they are, but not Maroma Maduro. This Honduran-Nicaraguan "Cuban sandwich," nestled in a swarthy Broadleaf, offers rich, dark tobacco taste in a mild and very affordably-priced cigar. And with today's specially discounted offer, you can snag a box for as low as $24.95.

For Maroma Maduro, Nestor Plasencia has created a naturally sweet-tasting cigar that's well-packed, draws effortlessly, and smokes like velvet. The flavor is predominantly cedary with a hint of cocoa in the aroma.

Here's a review we received last month from R. Martin in Dallas on the Maroma Maduro Churchill:

"If you're looking for a smooth and light smoke, these are the lightest maduro I have ever tried. They are perfect for novice smokers that feel a strong cigar is too much. When I introduce a newbie to the world of cigars, I usually let them try one of my better and stronger cigars only to watch them turn green and look for an exit. Then I break out the Maroma Maduro on the next go-round and they are always surprised by the smoothness. I'm on the 3rd box and I keep them around for an everyday morning smoke."

We've got a fellow around here who swears by Maroma. I used to think he smoked them mainly because he's sort'a cheap, but they also happen to be a fantastic value. Add a box to your cart now and discover these mellow Maduro cigars for yourself.

Maroma Maduro (Honduras)
Strength: Mild
Wrapper: Broadleaf Maduro
Filler: Honduran/Nicaraguan (long & short filler sandwich)
Binder: Nicaraguan
Presentation: Boxes of 25 cigars
One Day Deal: $10 off every box in stock plus free ground shipping

Until next week, Happy Smokes!

Gary
Have you told someone about Famous Smoke Shop today?
================================================== =========
PLEASE NOTE: Famous Smoke Shop-PA, Inc. respects and upholds the
privacy of all our customers. The information that you share with
us is held in strictest confidence and is not shared with third
party vendors.