Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Never Used LORD PUFFER Cigar Ashtray For Sale

lordpuffer Guest

Cool Never Used LORD PUFFER Cigar Ashtray For Sale

This is a never used, LORD PUFFER Cigar Ashtray for sale. I checked and do not believe that there is another one for sale anywhere online (probably none in stores anymore either). It is in perfect, mint condition. It is 7 1/2" in diameter. It will be $20 plus $10 for shipping via USPS Priority Mail. (it cost more than $20 when I bought it) If you want it, you can Paypal me the $30 to mroth58@sbcglobal.net
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lordpufferashtray.jpg 
Views:	368 
Size:	71.6 KB 
ID:	691  

Quote Originally Posted by lordpuffer View Post
    This is a never used, LORD PUFFER Cigar Ashtray for sale. I checked and do not believe that there is another one for sale anywhere online (probably none in stores anymore either). It is in perfect, mint condition. It is 7 1/2" in diameter. It will be $20 plus $10 for shipping via USPS Priority Mail. (it cost more than $20 when I bought it) If you want it, you can Paypal me the $30 to mroth58@sbcglobal.net
    Howdy,

On this board we like to let the market determine the price.

I bid $4.60 including shipping.

ihave a fiver on it

get your pompos ass out of that chair

dustin
    j/k

Shit...

$5.55

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF View Post
    Shit...

$5.55
    C'mon man-- It's never been used!

Shit...

$5.55
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    C'mon man-- It's never been used!
    Ok, ok...fine. 5.55 Canadian Dollars.
    Final offer.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

lordpuffer Guest

Thumbs down

Sorry....It's probably the only one available in the world for sale and I priced it low. I won't sell it for any less than $20 (plus $10 for shipping). I wanted to offer it to you guys rather than putting it up on eBay for a Novice to buy.

Sorry....It's probably the only one available in the world for sale and I priced it low. I won't sell it for any less than $20 (plus $10 for shipping). I wanted to offer it to you guys rather than putting it up on eBay for a Novice to buy.
    Sorry, but I don't think you will get any serious offers on here. Best of luck on Ebay though. Manufacturers and retailers offer ashtrays, like the one you have for sale, for free with purchases.

The last ashtray I bought, I got from an antique shop for $6.

lordpuffer Guest

Sorry, but I don't think you will get any serious offers on here. Best of luck on Ebay though. Manufacturers and retailers offer ashtrays, like the one you have for sale, for free with purchases.

The last ashtray I bought, I got from an antique shop for $6.
    Just to let you know, this one was never offered for free. I bought it 10 years ago, and it is probably by now very rare. I don't think that I need to teach you economics, but if supply is low (and in this case, only one available), and there are a few people who want the ashtray, I will easily get the $20 on eBay. Your offer was very insulting. Stick with the garage sales.

Blog Entries

Just to let you know, this one was never offered for free. I bought it 10 years ago, and it is probably by now very rare. I don't think that I need to teach you economics, but if supply is low (and in this case, only one available), and there are a few people who want the ashtray, I will easily get the $20 on eBay. Your offer was very insulting. Stick with the garage sales.
    Nobody has insulted you in any of the posts made in your whopping 3 threads. What IS insulting is the fact that you have done nothing but try to sell us ashtrays since you joined. The only thing that I would expect to see that I haven't is how wonderful your E-bay feedback rating is.

If you have no concept of how forums such as this work, and FYI what you're doing ain't how its done.......you should confine yourself to E-bay. Nobody posted in your first two threads hawking ashtrays.....you should have gotten the hint then.

I seriously doubt anyone on this board will be interested in you wares......now and go away.

lordpuffer Guest

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Nobody has insulted you in any of the posts made in your whopping 3 threads. What IS insulting is the fact that you have done nothing but try to sell us ashtrays since you joined. The only thing that I would expect to see that I haven't is how wonderful your E-bay feedback rating is.

If you have no concept of how forums such as this work, and FYI what you're doing ain't how its done.......you should confine yourself to E-bay. Nobody posted in your first two threads hawking ashtrays.....you should have gotten the hint then.

I seriously doubt anyone on this board will be interested in you wares......now and go away.
    What is wrong with posting nice items that I have for sale? I don't need the money and do not do this as a business. I am just selling some personal items that I no longer want. You can look me up on eBay. My username is "lordpuffer." Then you can see that you stuck your foot in your mouth when you commented on my eBay feedback.

Why is there an "Advertisements" section if you don't want me to post there? I figured that rather than putting these ashtrays up on eBay, that dedicated cigar smokers might want and enjoy these unique items. I think you are way off base and out of line. I just haven't had a good post to post in other areas, but I will. If you still want me to "go away", I will, and will never post here again. But I think you may be a little jealous. And rude.

Blog Entries

What is wrong with posting nice items that I have for sale? I don't need the money and do not do this as a business. I am just selling some personal items that I no longer want. You can look me up on eBay. My username is "lordpuffer." Then you can see that you stuck your foot in your mouth when you commented on my eBay feedback.
    The fact that you don't realize what my comment meant is funny.

Why is there an "Advertisements" section if you don't want me to post there? I figured that rather than putting these ashtrays up on eBay, that dedicated cigar smokers might want and enjoy these unique items.
    Yep, you posted it in the correct forum........never said you didn't.

I think you are way off base and out of line. I just haven't had a good post to post in other areas, but I will. If you still want me to "go away", I will, and will never post here again. But I think you may be a little jealous. And rude.
    Jealous, yep, that's me......I just can't deal with the fact that I don't have a basement full of rare and collectible ashtrays. I use a uniquely shaped rock that I picked up off the bottom of a lake at 40' as my ashtray.......one of a kind, unique, but used so, alas, I won't be offering it up to my BOTL's.

I liken your sales attempts here to a door to door salesman who arrives unannounced in the middle of dinner...........he gets the door slammed in his face. You were told politely by one of our members that you most likely wouldn't get any offers here, and given a reason why.....your response:
    Quote Originally Posted by lordpuffer
    This is rude, condescending(sp?), and just not too bright........like you said yourself, you have nothing good to post other than your sales. We all belong here to be part of a community, build friendships, and share our hobby.........you sir, seek to profit from us and offer nothing, as of yet, to the betterment of the community.

Whether you go away or not is your choice, I have plenty of popcorn if you choose to continue on this path.

Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

I bid 5.65 American including shipping (Is that more than 5.55 Canadian these days?)

Can I pay in postage stamps? I bought the stamps last year and they aren't selling them any more. They are the 39 cent variety. They will be very rare someday.

Blog Entries

I bid 5.65 American including shipping (Is that more than 5.55 Canadian these days?)

Can I pay in postage stamps? I bought the stamps last year and they aren't selling them any more. They are the 39 cent variety. They will be very rare someday.
    I'm interested in the stamps......but what's your e-bay feedback?

I have an excellent ebay rating - I'm very well known for selling antique socks and underwear (gently used.) Ya can't beat that with a stick.

You're right, you don't need to teach me economics, and yes my offer was meant to be insulting.

As far as garage sales go, I'll be cruising the streets this weekend to do some Christmas shopping. My wife wants some new undies for Christmas. Who knows, maybe I'll come across a puff daddy ashtray for 50 cents.

I have an excellent ebay rating - I'm very well known for selling antique socks and underwear (gently used.) Ya can't beat that with a stick.
    What size underwear?

Your right, you don't need to teach me economics, and yes my offer was meant to be insulting.

As far as garage sales go, I'll be cruising the streets this weekend to do some Christmas shopping. My wife wants some new undies for Christmas. Who knows, maybe I'll come across a puff daddy ashtray for 50 cents.
    Would you be interesed in some gently used undies for your wife? I'll even throw in a couple of gently used socks for you! I have an excellent ebay rating.

What size underwear?
    All sizes. I can stretch or shrink them to your specifications at no extra charge!

Thread Information