Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: The Official World Wide Peace Pass of '08 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    It's an inny.
    TMI... I mean... that's HOT.
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU View Post
    Did you keep those cigars in numerical order? If not, I'm going to have to go Boston Sports Fan on you and riot and beat you.
    I replaced my takes with my puts so the only number that changed was what I took which now has the new cigar listed. And what are you going to do video tape me
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

Just got home (left a little early today) and the pass is here in fine order. I will try to do my p&t's tonight and get it in the mail tomorrow.... BUT,,,, It's date night with the wife so this might not happen, in which case this will be in the mail Monday back to Roham.

1. Takes / Puts

10. Partagas Short / Opus x Petite Lancero
    25. la flor De Cano / quintero Breva
    33. 5 vegas Torp / Perdomo Habano corojo robusto
    41. Por Larranaga / Gurkha Regent Class Toro
    / Gurkha Napalese toro
    / Alex Bradly MAXX (robusto)
    /JdN Cele.

If ok, I'll send tomorrow. Let me know if your cool with the NC/ISOM trades or not.

BTW - I have on good authority that the JDN was blessed by the pope, purchased by Jesus and then resold at auction for $3000.00.

BTW - I have on good authority that the JDN was blessed by the pope, purchased by Jesus and then resold at auction for $3000.00.
    Roham, anychance you can reroute the pass back my way?
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

dude find a razor.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Deadly Photo Chris!!! Woot!!
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

1. Takes / Puts

10. Partagas Short / Opus x Petite Lancero
    25. la flor De Cano / quintero Breva
    33. 5 vegas Torp / Perdomo Habano corojo robusto
    41. Por Larranaga / Gurkha Regent Class Toro
    / Gurkha Napalese toro
    / Alex Bradly MAXX (robusto)
    /JdN Cele.

If ok, I'll send tomorrow. Let me know if your cool with the NC/ISOM trades or not.

and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Package is on it's way home.

Thanks for running the pass Roham.

Awesome guys! Good job! Thanks to everyone that was involved!

I am leaving for Austria for 13 days on the 8th. And the contest deadline will be the end of April. So if you plan on entering it with a picture you need to have it posted to this thread by then.

i guess we need more pictures now

dustin

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

okay here is my new desktop

thanks dustin

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

Love it Dustin!! Looks great!!!

come on guys let see some pic.

dustin

Contest ends at the end of April so you guys still have a couple weeks to post your pictres!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roham View Post
    Contest ends at the end of April so you guys still have a couple weeks to post your pictres!!!!!!
    The contest ended on 04-04-2008 at 11:05 PM when the winning picture was revealed. But I'll let you guys play along.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Come on guys, don't let these guys win those cigars too easily!!!! You got 2 weeks to submit your photos!!!!

So what happen to Taz?

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Thread Information