Thread: Alec Bradley Burner

Default Alec Bradley Burner

Anyone here tried the "Burner" table top toaster/lighter?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LG-AB-TABLE-200.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	8.2 KB 
ID:	717  

Got it. Use it. Love it!!!
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Gonna order it tonight!!!!
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

I really need a lighter that big. Finding mine in the shop can be like playing where's Waldo.

5. Default

Figured you would have made one out of wood
    The older I get ,the better I was

Don't personally own one, but I always use the one they have at the local B&M and I think it's pretty nifty...I'll probably buy one eventually...

Got one for my last birthday. Quite possible the best table top EVER!

Now I'm getting excited! Can't wait... Does it take a half can to fill or what??? Looks like a huge reservoir.
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Quote Originally Posted by Roham View Post
    Now I'm getting excited! Can't wait... Does it take a half can to fill or what??? Looks like a huge reservoir.
    As you can see by the date, I was checking into this last Jan for one of my son's BD gifts. I did get him one and he uses it all the time. He's impressed with how efficient it is. I might get myself one soon.

Blog Entries

I'm always afraid I'm going to burn off my eyebrows.........

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Quote Originally Posted by mrtr33 View Post
    I'm always afraid I'm going to burn off my eyebrows.........
    You don't need eyebrows. Honestly, what good are they? Besides, look at mine, I have enough for two people so I will share.

The local B&M has one it's cool I'd never buy one the other big item the shop has is a BIG V cutter that looks more like a drill press. There are several sizes to use for the different ring gauges. It's made of wood and copper thats a better toy I think. I prefere a V cut over a straight cut or even a punch.
    Occupation Foole

Default On Sale @ cigarmonster.com

Cigarmonster.com has this burner on sale for $30 w/ free shipping. Only good for another 20 minutes or so...

I've been using my lighter for a couple months now. Love it. It is probably the best table lighter EVER

Thread Information