Thread: Need Signs?

Default Need Signs?

As many of you know I recently lost my job. I've been making signs for almost 2 years and have decided to keep this as a side job. I have the same program that I used at work and all the necessary tools and knowledge. For now I'm starting off small with design, business cards and bulk order coroplast signs. So if anyone needs anything please let me know.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

i always need cards and what not i'll send you a card lt me know on 500 and 1000

dustin

ps let me see what we are getting the othe for and i 'll give you a call

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

3. Default This MAY be of help on the side.

I am looking to send cigars to Australia / NZ. I need someone in the U.S who can do the mail out of goods. ( next to bugger all at present ) if anything thing at all it will just be petrol money. May be an 1 or 2 hour / week MAXIMUM if that. I am just testing the water. It may build into something or nothing, but if it looks like it has potential at least you have a foot in the door.
    Flash

Thanks guys!
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Thread Information