Thread: La Luna African Fuerte

1. Default La Luna African Fuerte

This is my favorite cigar, but they are very limited. Anyone know where to get a box? Or another cigar that is similar to it?

I believe you can order direct from the manufacturer's website...lalunacigars...not sure if they still stock the African Fuerte.
    KOTL--grow your own and smoke it!!!!

3. Default

yeah, you can order them from them. I am on a waiting list for the tusks, but who knows how long that will take, they said that once they get them, that they are sold out immediatly.

I have never tried it...what are they like?
    KOTL--grow your own and smoke it!!!!

5. Default

the one i had was the Tusk torpedo. It was an easy pull, but not too easy, it was just right in my opinion. It had a very mild taste all the way down to the very end. Didn't get a bitter taste at all and I smoke it as far down as I could hold it. It was just the best one I have had so far. I have not tried any really expensive cigars though as I do not have a ton of money, but for what it costs, its a damn good cigar. Guess thats why they sell out immediatly. They have some in stock at the company, just not the tusks, which I am a torpedo stlye kind of smoker.

Thread Information