Thread: inhale?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default inhale?

Just wondering who inhales their 'gars. I was at the local B&M, and the guy there said practicly noone inhales. I know its bad but I can't help it

I think you're bound to inadvertently inhale a little smoke here and there but I don't know many people who could smoke a cigar like a cigarette. Think I'd get sick as a dog if I tried to. Just my two cents.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'd be doing some toliet worship if I inhaled a full cigar. I do have a friend who inhales it like a cig, but he's a former pack a day guy who only smokes a couple cigars a year.

Twice by mistake...Couldn't smoke for days.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

NEVER! Unless I am holding it in my mouth and forget and inhale. But then it is usually a super quick cough and deep breath of fresh air....

You always end up in haling a TINY bit just from regular breathing and the smokey air...but not from inhaling directly. That is a death wish...

I make a point of never inhaling. That's just not a good experience at all.

7. Default JHayes

Try drawing less from the diaphragm and more from the mouth. YOu may
    find you enjoy your cigars more by letting the smoke roll around your mouth instead
    of your lungs (no taste buds there). Cigar smokers generally inhale very little if any
    smoke.

I simply can't inhale smoke anymore. About a year ago I tried a cigarrette out of nostalgia and had a coughing fit as soon as I tried to inhale. The smoke also tasted terrible in comparison to what I remembered. I stubbed it, and never had the urge again.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

I'm another one of those who've inhaled accidentally and then couldn't talk for a couple for hours. I can't imagine inhaling a cigar being pleasant .

I will however exhale a small amount through the nose a few times during the stick. I find it enhances the flavor. I believe we had a thread on this topic not too long ago.

spiffy

10. Default

Ive inhaled by accident before, didnt notice I was doing it for a while but when I did I thought I was going to pass out.

Default Inhaling is Personal!

I am one who personally does not inhale my cigars. However, I do know people who do. To me it affects the taste. But again, it is YOUR choice, just be cautious that it may be unpleasant when you do it.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kmandudeguy View Post
    I am one who personally does not inhale my cigars. However, I do know people who do. To me it affects the taste. But again, it is YOUR choice, just be cautious that it may be unpleasant when you do it.
    Thanks for your infinite wisdom and your big heartedness to share it with us all
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

Default I never saw that before another heading in a thread

I learned something new!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Quote Originally Posted by AshLvr View Post
    Try drawing less from the diaphragm and more from the mouth. YOu may
    find you enjoy your cigars more by letting the smoke roll around your mouth instead
    of your lungs (no taste buds there). Cigar smokers generally inhale very little if any
    smoke.
    I would die if I tried to pull my cigar with my diaphragm. I draw with my mouth but I tend to inhale time to time. I never inhale a full mouthfull, just about 1/4 of it about 7-8 times per smoke.

15. Default

Ive inhaled a couple times on accident but never a full mouth full. I dont know anyone who could handle that. A friend of mine was at a party a year ago and was smoking a crappy blacknmild or w/e those gas station craps are called... i took that and inhaled... it was actually pretty smooth. I roll my own cigarettes... amsterdam shag + rizla spiced wraps... they are pretty strong, you get THICK smoke out of them, ive shared them before at school and it always makes people either cough uncontrollably or gag... but i cant inhale on any REAL cigar.

Id like to see a video of someone getting down to the sweet spot with a nice ash going and get a lungful of that oh so sweet really thick smoke. I would be impressed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by clay2011 View Post
    Ive inhaled a couple times on accident but never a full mouth full. I dont know anyone who could handle that. A friend of mine was at a party a year ago and was smoking a crappy blacknmild or w/e those gas station craps are called... i took that and inhaled... it was actually pretty smooth. I roll my own cigarettes... amsterdam shag + rizla spiced wraps... they are pretty strong, you get THICK smoke out of them, ive shared them before at school and it always makes people either cough uncontrollably or gag... but i cant inhale on any REAL cigar.

Id like to see a video of someone getting down to the sweet spot with a nice ash going and get a lungful of that oh so sweet really thick smoke. I would be impressed.
    Hello and welcome to CigarSmokers. How about starting a thread and introducing yourself to us, let us know what you like to smoke, etc.....

New Orleans but originally from Iowa and hoping to move back north soon.

I feel like an idiot. I've been smoking for a couple years now and this concept still boggles me. How do you draw smoke in without inhaling? I assume I'm not inhaling because I smoke strong cigars and I've never gotten sick from a cigar which is saying something cause I have a terribly weak stomach. I don't get it. I put the cigar to my mouth and suck air in. As far as I know that is inhaling. How do you draw smoke in without inhaling? Just putting it in your mouth isn't going to do it.

Thread Information