Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So how is everyone today?

Quote Originally Posted by Mizicke5273 View Post
    Well I wake up today to find out we got about 2in. of snow over night. Good no problem. I get up go about getting ready for work. Bout to leave when my mom comes home from work early. Tells me the roads are really bad, accident on the turnpike so traffic is backed up and down to one lane, a few accidents in Pittsburgh so that means the streets there are kinda bad too. So I say piss on goin to work today. I really dont feel like driving 1hr & 30min+ in this weather today especially when its only supposed to get worse and I have to drive back in it at 9pm. So I called off, sittin in my room here nice and warm. I think Im about to go watch a movie and have a cigar while Im at it.

So how are you today?
    You suck. J/k, I had to work today, and I am dealing with a head cold so smoking is pointless right now. I'm also a little anxious about work right now, and for no good reason, but i am.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

today has been miserable. got about 4 in of snow here last night and today with it starting to rain about 1 pm. my crap job of a mustang sux in this weather. had to drive up to the hometown to get an eye exam where they then told me my vision was bad enough to need glasses, but that it wasn't that bad and they did not make contacts for people with my perscription strength (very low) aka lame
    Mark 8:36

Well as for my day off, it pretty much was meh~. Would have had a better day at work, I just sat around and did nothing all day. Bout the only thing productive I did was get a few things set up in linux.

But back to makin money tomorrow! Im thinkin I might buy a box of PAMs at the end of the month if I have enough saved. Today might have hurt a lil bit, we shall see though.

Was late to my Automotive Engineering class. Fell asleep in Organic II. I was going to take a nap when I got back after class, but ended up grilling burgers instead. The girlfriend came over. Turns out that my food tastes good to people besides myself Ended up wasting the rest of the day playing with Ubuntu and formatting an old 120gb hard drive fat32 so I could give it to my girlfriend for Valentine's. I may get a humidor out of her (or get her to split the cost of the one I really want) in exchange. Overall okay day. A little heart burn, but nothing I'm going to lose sleep over. Is it really just Tuesday?

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    ...Ended up wasting the rest of the day playing with Ubuntu and formatting an old 120gb hard drive fat32 so I could give it to my girlfriend for Valentine's. ...
    A hard drive for Valentines day? way to break the shackles of flowers for V'Day.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Today is great. I'm still wondering why though my school was 2 hours late and almost all other schools are closed. Its only rain and a little ice. Last night sucked (again rain and a little ice). For some reason people were unable to drive well in it. It took me 2 hours to drive what normally takes 20 mins (about 20 miles), all because people are idiots and can't drive in rain. (by the way the whole distance I drove had NO ACCIDENTS, people just decided to drive 10-20 mph on 95 for some odd reason).

Thread Information