Thread: Question about little Havana, Miami

Default Question about little Havana, Miami

Guys - my parents are going to Florida next week and are going to check out little Havana.

Any ideas on good spots for them to hit.

My dad is the guy who got me into cigars.

2. Default

El Rey de los Habanos...the Pepin Garcia factory is in Little Havana. El Credito cigar factory makes La Gloria Cubana there. Nick Perdomo has a fgactory there. A little further south in Key Largo is a place called The Island Smoke Shop...They roll some of the best cigars in Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    El Rey de los Habanos...the Pepin Garcia factory is in Little Havana. El Credito cigar factory makes La Gloria Cubana there. Nick Perdomo has a fgactory there. A little further south in Key Largo is a place called The Island Smoke Shop...They roll some of the best cigars in Florida.
    I was there in October. Visited the places mentioned by sarge, minus Perdomo. I also went to the Padron HQ. Wish I spent more time in little havana, was only there for a couple hours. From what I remember theres a bunch of shops around, some which roll their own cigars. The El original from the Island smoke shop are pretty good smokes. You can only buy a handfull of different cigars from the El rey de los Habanos. The pepin brands (blue, JJ, red, cuban classic) and some tatuajes (brown label). They also had some unbanded lanceros. Haven't smoked one yet, though. Even though they were rolling cabaiguans I couldn't buy any.

Cool thanks. I've put together a map for them.

Unbanded lanceros you say.......

I'm going to attach a couple of $20s to my map.

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    Cool thanks. I've put together a map for them.

Unbanded lanceros you say.......

I'm going to attach a couple of $20s to my map.
    All the guy told me about them was that they are very strong.

Thread Information