Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: just read the link

Default just read the link

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/showthre...newpost&t=9359

dead line is one month then we vote post away guys

dustin

chris put your 2 cents in two this should be fun
    Last edited by dustinpollock; 02-24-2008 at 01:27 AM. Reason: becuse i am sooooooooo goooood looking

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

Blog Entries

What?

Get ShiZ-Faced and write a literary review?
    If I read that correctly, I'M IN
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

I'm definitely in. Since we're all getting drunk anyway, there ARE no losers.

Blog Entries

Drunk typing should be an Olympic event, I'm in. So, do we pick our own book to review? I'm re-reading through the Federalist papers now.....I can barely understand it sober, should be pretty interesting drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Drunk typing should be an Olympic event, I'm in. So, do we pick our own book to review? I'm re-reading through the Federalist papers now.....I can barely understand it sober, should be pretty interesting drunk.

you get to pick the book but remember you get judged on book, pic, and it dosent have to be a book it can be anything from penthouse forum to war and peace.good luck guys and my the best drunk win.

dustin

when your ready to do it just post in this thread

[FONT="Arial Black"]game on

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

how long do we have to submit our report and pics?
    Last edited by victory01; 02-26-2008 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by victory01 View Post
    how long do we have to submit our report and pics?
    well make this contest close on march 31 and on a side note do you know how i know your gay ????? your taking pics of yourself and posting them on the Internet

j/k

bring it on boy the weekend is coming up i expect son drunken reports
    Last edited by dustinpollock; 02-27-2008 at 09:59 PM. Reason: do i need to say it again

We should assign a piece of literature, writer, short story, movie or at least some sort of catergory. Not just ... read something and report it.

What do ya think?
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

great idea ......... how do we assign it ? do we do it on a individual basis ?let us know master Chris

Dustin

Quote Originally Posted by dustinpollock View Post
    great idea ......... how do we assign it ? do we do it on a individual basis ?let us know master Chris

Dustin
    As far as what we should read ... I have no idea. Someone else can chime in with any suggestions.
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

double post.
    Last edited by PuffTheMagicDragon; 02-28-2008 at 07:57 AM.
    "If your wife doesn't like the aroma of your cigar - change your wife."
    Zino Davidoff

Now that I know what they are:
    +1 Termite
    +1 Raisin

Does it count if I read the label on the bottle of whiskey as I am taking shots and then write a review on that?
    "If your wife doesn't like the aroma of your cigar - change your wife."
    Zino Davidoff

Now that I know what they are:
    +1 Termite
    +1 Raisin

Quote Originally Posted by PuffTheMagicDragon View Post
    Does it count if I read the label on the bottle of whiskey as I am taking shots and then write a review on that?

no that wont work even though we have all read the whiskey label at least once in our lives \\

Dustin

Speaking of, there's a new guy on the Jim Beam label. RIP Booker Noe.

how about a movie review? i find it really hard to read when im drunk....plus by the time i finish reading id be sober already....

how about a movie review? i find it really hard to read when im drunk....plus by the time i finish reading id be sober already....
    Great Idea!!! Maybe we should all watch the same movie.

How about something like 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.' Or Pink Floyd's 'The Wall'.

LOL movies like that will scare you sober. you should give 'a scanner darkly' a try if your into that...or 'requiem of a dream'

i think we should pic a movie thats total shit. everyone bitching and bashing to trash will make for funny reviews.

Do you mean like 'From Justin to Kelly' or 'Gigli'. Those would be great.

hey i am all for a movie, i think if we all did the same one we could get some pretty good reviews

Dustin

20. Default

LOL movies like that will scare you sober. you should give 'a scanner darkly' a try if your into that...or 'requiem of a dream'

i think we should pic a movie thats total shit. everyone bitching and bashing to trash will make for funny reviews.
    hahahaha, knowing that you have to watch a shitty movie is going to make you want to drink.
    Sounds like a good idea.
    I've seen some pretty bad movies at record and tape traders that might work, you know the type of movies that only sell 15-25 copies, ever.

Thread Information