Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your next purchase going to be?

SFG75 Guest

Talking What's your next purchase going to be?

So what's your next cigar purchase going to be?

I'll go first.

-Hoyo de Monterrey dark sumatras
    -5'er of H.Upmann robustos

I'm rather conflicted. I really want the dark sumatras, but I also would enjoy the La Estrella Cubanas which are very econimical. I'm also out of CAO Golds, and I would like to get some of those, but we'll see. In all truth, I will probably get something else entirely different.

Default Shafted

I just ordered the Bolivar Fuerte Tubos sun oscuros and I got them on the limbo deal at jrcigars for like 31 or 35 bucks. 2 hours later I go back to the website and see they're sold out, thought I had just made it. Got a voicemail today, they're out of 'em :-( I wanted them so badly :-(

actually i was just pondering on what i'll buy next, i'm almost out of the cigars my fathers friend gave too me, so i think i'm going to buy a few different 5 packs, not exactly sure what yet.

Next purchase is going to be a box of CAO Brazilia Ipanemas (the churchill size). I absolutely love these cigars, their flavor, smoke, burn, and construction. I have had several in the Brazilia line, but the Ipanema is definitely my favorite.

I also plan to try the Cusano vintage 18 line. Haven't had these yet, but I've heard good things. Looking forward to it.

box of sancho panzas. not sure which size

sancho panza double maduro Quixote.

Quote Originally Posted by labmonkey
    sancho panza double maduro Quixote.
    I've never had one of these but after seeing that it is the next purchase for the two of you I think I will indulge and make that my next purchase too. I love muduro's so I think I will try the sancho panzo double maduro. You guys enjoy that cigar alot?
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Quote Originally Posted by Roham
    I've never had one of these but after seeing that it is the next purchase for the two of you I think I will indulge and make that my next purchase too. I love muduro's so I think I will try the sancho panzo double maduro. You guys enjoy that cigar alot?
    yes, especially for the price! give the natural a try as well. i'm typically a maduro fan, but i like the naturals better. i think they're up there with a MC whites

I just placed an order for the mudaro quixote's. Also last week I ordered a box of CAO Anniversaire Maduro belicoso as well.
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Siglo VI
    HDM Epicure
    Magnum 46

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alexgtp
    Siglo VI
    HDM Epicure
    Magnum 46
    That's a nice on-deck circle. I have a fiver of the Siglo VI on the way to try them out.

My next purchase will be a box of Padron 26's.

Blog Entries

Padron 1926 #1 maduro
    Diamond Crown Maximus #4 Toro

Any one want a fiver?
    $63.85 for the DCs
    $103.85 for the Padrons
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

are the 1926's limited or something? I don't think i've ever seen them for sale on the net.

Quote Originally Posted by QuietC
    are the 1926's limited or something? I don't think i've ever seen them for sale on the net.
    yeah, they are. they are very good cigars! never had a natural, but the maduros are fabulous. my girl would kick my ass if i bout 5 at a time or i'd be on top of that.

More Padilla hybrid robustos.
    KOTL--grow your own and smoke it!!!!

16. Default

I'm gonna buy a great big bottle of Myers Run...the dark version.

Cigar wise...PAMs. Looking at splitting a few with another brother.

i think i'll either buy some kind of cao's, montecristos if i got the money, i wanna try some sort of diablo too, then again i wanna try alot more. i've yet to try any of my C.A.O.'s so will have to see if i even like the ones i have. Such a hard decision on what to try next.

Quote Originally Posted by Roham
    I agree with Drake. These are great smokes, esp. for the price. I have a box of the Cervantes size in my humidor right now. Very tasty, very reliable. The only time I was ever disappointed with the SP double maduro was the Escudero I had (churchill size)...the draw on it was too fast. But otherwise, the Cervantes has been an enjoyable smoke every single time! Highly recommended!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QuietC
    Not a "limited production" in the strictest sense of the word but they are VERY hard to come by. There are places that sell them on-line. You just have to check with them from time to time.

Actually, in my case, I called a place in Rhode Island about some DC Maximus and asked if they had and 1926s in stock and they had just gotten the box in that day so I grabbed it.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

My local shop has the 1926s in stock but is asking $47.00 a piece for them . I think the highest price I've seen on the web is $26.00ea.

Thread Information