Thread: NOVA Mini Herf

Default NOVA Mini Herf

Funky Cold and I are planning on putting together a Mini Herf this weekend in Arlington VA. Meet us at Baileys Pub and Grille in the Ballston Mall at 1pm. PM either one of us for contact numbers and we will see you there!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

You mean on Sunday?

Gonna check with the old lady on permission. Everything requires permission, if not explicitly, then at least the task of asking for it... or so I've been trained...
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Quote Originally Posted by mauied1101 View Post
    Gonna check with the old lady on permission. Everything requires permission, if not explicitly, then at least the task of asking for it... or so I've been trained...
    Lord have mercy, this is what i have to look forward too?
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

OH YEAH! I'm there. I wouldn't miss it for the world!

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyCold5 View Post
    OH YEAH! I'm there. I wouldn't miss it for the world!

Andrew
    i ment the permission thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaiguan Juan View Post
    i ment the permission thing.
    It's called Kitchen Pass my friend. All wise-men know about it, you have much to learn grasshopper! YOU always have to ask permission with the lady friend, if you want to stay on her good side. And when she says, "oh you don't have to ask me if you want to do stuff with your friends." she really means "that's right BIATCH, you better recognize!".......seriously.

Andrew

It's called Kitchen Pass my friend. All wise-men know about it, you have much to learn grasshopper! YOU always have to ask permission with the lady friend, if you want to stay on her good side. And when she says, "oh you don't have to ask me if you want to do stuff with your friends." she really means "that's right BIATCH, you better recognize!".......seriously.

Andrew
    those are wise, wise words of wisdom. even if you know she'll say yes, even if she's in europe, the mere act of asking for permission means you respect her enough to defer to her... of course, you could do it either way, but that act of love/generosity/deference will come back as a chit in your pocket.

by the way - that permission thing gets more necessary when she gets preggers. and the empty gesture isn't quite as empty any more...

I'm planning on showing up.
    If I can't smoke because smoking will kill me then life isn't worth living.

-Ian Fleming

"that's right BIATCH, you better recognize!".......seriously.

Andrew
    hahahaha Good quote.

so this is how the married man did it - I asked if my wife had caught up with a friend of hers lately - and then suggested that she get together with her for lunch... like in Ballston, on Sunday, at 1PM. And so they are. And so I'm in!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by mauied1101 View Post
    so this is how the married man did it - I asked if my wife had caught up with a friend of hers lately - and then suggested that she get together with her for lunch... like in Ballston, on Sunday, at 1PM. And so they are. And so I'm in!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    Dude, you are the master! We have much to learn from you. You should write a book for something, yeah, a book with lots of pictures. We all know guys don't like to read, we just like pictures that show us what to do in relationships.

Nice! Now, back to this book idea: How about getting Madden on board so you can use his yellow pen and really make sense of all this "relationship stuff"!

Thread Information