Thread: A few new members today

Default A few new members today

Welcome to the new members we have today. It's a good idea to post an introducton and let the board know a little about you. Where you live, what & how long youv'e been smoking cigars. Something like that.

Hello, my name is Mauied, and I smoke cigars. It has been over a week since my last RASS. I am a Sagittarius, I like long walks on the beach, and I am a maduro fan. That is all. Hugs anyone?
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Blog Entries

Welcome, unnamed and silent new forum members. I am new here as well. Everyone here is very kind and informative, I have felt very welcome since my arrival.

Perhaps we will hear from you soon.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mauied1101 View Post
    Hello, my name is Mauied, and I smoke cigars. It has been over a week since my last RASS. I am a Sagittarius, I like long walks on the beach, and I am a maduro fan. That is all. Hugs anyone?
    Hi Mauied. Its been well over 3 weeks since my last RASS.

Welcome to all our new members as well........look around, get comfortable and when you feel up to it, post an intro and join the fun.

Greetings from Japan ...just registered on the forum a few days ago, however I've been reading threads for a few months prior to joining. Seems like a great/friendly group. Began smoking inferior gas station cigars about 5 or 6 years ago, which quickly haulted and turned into smoking pipes. About 1 1/2 years ago I began smoking quality cigars and really enjoy it, can't seem to get enough! Cheers-

Welcome, Cabaiguan's are certainly one of my top smokes, I'm a Genini and I like quick walks on the beach (there are just to many fun things to do elsewhere!) and I don't do hugs, unless you are Pamela Anderson-Lee-Rock-....
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Blog Entries

Lopaka's the name and smoking Cigars is my game. I'm a virgo and it's been a while since I smoked my last RASS...although that does sound good right now.

Ok, everyone in for a group hug!

Is that a cigar in your pocket?

8. Default

My name is Ken...I'm a Libra. I like RASS also. No that ain't a cigar in my pocket. It's a pistol.

9. Default

Hello. I'm from Sacramento, CA and have been smoking cigars for about 12 years. I enjoy complex, flavorful cigars. I enjoy smooth creamy cigars once in a while too.

I was out of the scene for a few years and am discovering a lot of cigars that were not around in the 90s. It's fun to find some new smokes that are really good.

I've bought a lot of cigars online and have been sampling quite a few different varieties. There are some cheapies that are really decent smokes.

They didn't have cheap internet cigars back in the day. We paid top dollar!

Thread Information