Thread: Gun Owning Smokers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Lol, sorry about that, I knew it but I wanted to back it up.

DAO doesn't fit either. If it was a DAO, you could cock and fire it while empty, without working the slide.
    "Those are like the holy grail of cigars. Indiana Jones and the search for Argenicadomipanurans"
    -Denver24

"Your telling me I need to segregate my grape flavored blunts from the sour apple ones?"
    -Mangyrat

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Abyr View Post
    Lol, sorry about that, I knew it but I wanted to back it up.

DAO doesn't fit either. If it was a DAO, you could cock and fire it while empty, without working the slide.
    Yeah, you are right, DAO doesn't really fit the Glock either, but I definitely feel way more comfortable with the design of the Glock carrying it with a round in the chamber than I do with my 1911 chambered and cocked. I think the term DAO just gets thrown around alot with the law enforcement guns cause they dont want us drawing the hammer back starsky and hutch style.

Blog Entries

I agree with ya Bro. It's funny thought, I've always been more comfortable carrying a 1911, cause I can look and see exactly what's going on. That's not to say I'm uncomfortable with striker fired guns, as my current carry gun is a Ruger SR9, and it's firing mechanism is very Glock-ish. It's just far more comfortable, and fits my hand better than anything I've shot, including my 1911s.
    "Those are like the holy grail of cigars. Indiana Jones and the search for Argenicadomipanurans"
    -Denver24

"Your telling me I need to segregate my grape flavored blunts from the sour apple ones?"
    -Mangyrat

Thread Information