Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
Yes, the two new releases have a second band. I had a little trouble acquiring them at a decent price. Apparently they were a special release for La Casa Del Habana, and that is what the second band says. The were originally released a few years back in the 5th anniversary case with 3 other sizes. I have never had a SCDLH before these, although I do have an El Morro in my humi that was graciously gifted to me.

I think compared to other cigars I have tried in that particular vitola, it is probably my favorite. The draw is slightly tight, but it opens up after the first couple inches, and I love the flavor...but please don't ask me to describe it.
Cool. Thanks . . .

Quote Originally Posted by stjohnroe View Post
Ted,

The cigars where originally produced for this http://www.cigarone.com/paradise/vin...hp?idvintage=2 but were also released seperately at a later date. The 2nd band commemrorates something about Le Casa Del Habano, but i cannot remember what. I am currently looking at a Mercaderes and trying not to drool, the aroma is incredible.
and thanks. The Mercaderes looks pretty damn interesting. The humi on that site ain't bad either.