Thread: Cigar LIVE !!!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by guado View Post
    However, the last few months just seemed to have drama, jabs, cheap shots, snide remarks littered throughout. IMO that makes the board crap. I HATE seeing stuff like that. I HATE having to take sides to stay "cool" on the board. It seems that some were able to constantly dig at things and others were jumped on for coughing.

Thank you for hitting the nail right on the head. That is exactly why this board is on a downward spiral. Until that atmosphere changes it will continue to be looked upon in an unfavorable way.

Well spoken.

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Thank you for hitting the nail right on the head. That is exactly why this board is on a downward spiral. Until that atmosphere changes it will continue to be looked upon in an unfavorable way.

Well spoken.

Well said Sarge!!!
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post

Well spoken.
    This board is hardly in a "downward spiral" Ken, where are you getting that from? The top 45 posters are pretty much ALL still active here and all of the people I've met here who've been steady posters on this site since early 2005 are still here.

"looked upon in an unfavorable way" by who exactly? sid, shelby, smokinDVM? I'm sorry but I don't see how that's a bad thing.

It sure seems to me that the cause of all the "trouble" here lately has been banned (sid) and things have been pretty darn nice around here ever since.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    This board is hardly in a "downward spiral" Ken, where are you getting that from? The top 45 posters are pretty much ALL still active here and all of the people I've met here who've been steady posters on this site since early 2005 are still here.

"looked upon in an unfavorable way" by who exactly? sid, shelby, smokinDVM? I'm sorry but I don't see how that's a bad thing.

It sure seems to me that the cause of all the "trouble" here lately has been banned (sid) and things have been pretty darn nice around here ever since.

Bill, you are entitled to your opinion, same as everyone else.
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie View Post
    Bill, you are entitled to your opinion, same as everyone else.
    Thanks for stating the obvious......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Thanks for stating the obvious......
    You are very welcome.

EDIT:

Love the googly eyes too. Tells me quite a bit!!!
    Last edited by Newfie; 05-09-2007 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Addition.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie View Post
    You are very welcome.
    Oh yeah, well you're welcome welcome!!!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information