Thread: Gun Owning Smokers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I am officially now a Gun Owning Smoker. I bought my first handgun on Saturday. I went with a Glock 43. I felt it was time I needed to stop borrowing my dad's guns when I go to the range with him. Especially because I want to start going more with him.

Quote Originally Posted by CptnBlues63 View Post
    That's a nice score Will...........they're fun to shoot, cheap to feed and highly accurate. If you think you might do a bunch of shooting you will want to look into getting an Ultimate Clip Loader

http://www.mcfaden.com/McFadden-Mach...der-s/1827.htm

Check amazon, I think I saw them there cheaper than on the mfg's website.
    I bought one of these loaders for my dad based on this. Thanks, that thing is slick as can be. It makes loading his Ruger MK II so easy.
    Yay! Cigars!

Quote Originally Posted by Mizicke5273 View Post
    I am officially now a Gun Owning Smoker. I bought my first handgun on Saturday. I went with a Glock 43. I felt it was time I needed to stop borrowing my dad's guns when I go to the range with him. Especially because I want to start going more with him.

I bought one of these loaders for my dad based on this. Thanks, that thing is slick as can be. It makes loading his Ruger MK II so easy.

Hey Mizicke5273 Glad to hear you joined the ranks of gun owning cigar smokers! Me, I love to take a cigar with me to the range. It irritates my brother to no end as he prefers to smoke one later after we're done. Me, I just smoke two on the days he can stay for one after a visit to the range..........LOL

Yeah, my good friend and hunting partner owns two Mark II's and I bought him a loader when I bought mine. You just reminded me, I've run so many rounds through mine it's dirty inside. I need to get it out and open it up and give it a thorough and proper cleaning. I should probably do the same to my Mark III magazines while I'm at it. Presently I find myself shaking the loader and mag up and down far too much to get the shells to drop in properly.

They sure do save a LOT of wear and tear on the thumb. I can still remember how sore my thumb got before buying the loader. It didn't take too long going through one or two bricks of 500 rounds in a visit.........lol
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

Thread Information