I didn't get the link you provided to work... but I smoke cigars, I like single malt scotch and good beer...

While I was at The Big Smoke in Vegas the first of November, I was invited to a VIP party by a distributor and asked if I would be interested in hosting HERFs for them. I'm not getting paid, he provides the cigars, I just get a place and give the cigars out for guys to try... I have a group that I smoke with, I was just trying to spread the wealth. He is providing 2 boxes for us and if there are any left over after, we will divide the remaining. I don't know what he will be providing, but the others that do this have told me they are top quality sticks. At the HERF in Vegas there were Romeo y Julietas, Montecristo whites and Jose Seijais. In fact Jose was at the HERF. I'm sure he broke out the best for his HERF, but one guy I know said he just got a box of Trinidad 100th Anniversary for his HERF in another city.

I will be holding this at a club and the only thing attendees will only be responsible for their own beverages.

Utah Enthusiasts isn't a formal group, I was just addressing cigar enthusiasts in Utah.

Bill