Thread: Pics of Your Humidor or Humidors

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor71 View Post
    Thought I'd post some pics of my converted curio cabinet. Got rid of the glass shelves and made Spanish cedar shelves. Added a auto humidistat controlled Honeywell.
    ]
    Very cool idea!

I'd do the same but my wife collects pottery and if I tried to convert one of her 3 (or is it 4.....) cabinets I'd wake up in a hospital with a cast iron frying pan imprint on my face!

I'm going to keep my eyes open for one to do this with if my collection grows any more (who am I kidding, that 's a "when" not an "if"....LOL) but something tells me I won't get away with converting it unless I do it all while she's not around. And even then, I'd get shit for doing so to a cabinet she could use.

How well does it seal and did you have to do something to it to make it seal?
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

Quote Originally Posted by CptnBlues63 View Post
    Very cool idea!

I'd do the same but my wife collects pottery and if I tried to convert one of her 3 (or is it 4.....) cabinets I'd wake up in a hospital with a cast iron frying pan imprint on my face!

I'm going to keep my eyes open for one to do this with if my collection grows any more (who am I kidding, that 's a "when" not an "if"....LOL) but something tells me I won't get away with converting it unless I do it all while she's not around. And even then, I'd get shit for doing so to a cabinet she could use.

How well does it seal and did you have to do something to it to make it seal?
    I was wondering about the seal too? Looks awesome!!

Thread Information