Thread: Toss me your garbage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Archmedes Guest

HA! I'm no longer a mooch.

I just bought a box of 20 5-Vegas Torpedos, 6 Gurkha Legend Aniversarios, 5 Graycliff Vintage '99 PGs a box of 50 pirates gold and 125 various Cigars from other brands. I can't wait till they show up this wednesday, I'll be in heaven. Now I have to eat ramen for the next week to make up for the loss in my paycheck.

206 cigars eh? thought you didn't have the money for just one, now you buy a humi full...

Blog Entries

We've already seen your true colors...too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmedes View Post
    HA! I'm no longer a mooch.

I just bought a box of 20 5-Vegas Torpedos, 6 Gurkha Legend Aniversarios, 5 Graycliff Vintage '99 PGs a box of 50 pirates gold and 125 various Cigars from other brands. I can't wait till they show up this wednesday, I'll be in heaven. Now I have to eat ramen for the next week to make up for the loss in my paycheck.

Archmedes Guest

thought you didn't have the money for just one
    I really don't. I will am spending most of my paycheck on it. I wasn't joking when I said I wil have to eat ramen for a while. And I don't even have a friggen humider.

I really don't. I will am spending most of my paycheck on it. I wasn't joking when I said I wil have to eat ramen for a while. And I don't even have a friggen humider.
    Way to waste a couple hundred smokes

Enjoy your ramen.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

i like ramen noodles... you act like its a bad thing to eat them for a week

Archmedes Guest

What??!!! I love ramen, just not as a three course meal. It starts to upset your stomach, trust me.

And how am I wasting the smokes. I have a big tupperware container and I am going to buy one of those humidor stick thingys from the local smoke shop. It's not great, but it should work, right?

Someone said I should buy some cigar boxes and line the insides of the tupperware with the dissasembled pieces. Will that help at all, or is a it waste of time?

What??!!! I love ramen, just not as a three course meal. It starts to upset your stomach, trust me.
    there are plenty of ramen recipes online, look them up and i assure you they work for a 3 course meal

Listen, i'm not calling you a liar or anything; just saying that i know a couple of compulsive liars and your story sounds like something they'd tell me. Don't get me wrong, i still like the folks, i just have to occasionally tell them to shut up because they're just digging a hole.

Blog Entries

Will that help at all, or is a it waste of time?
    YOU are a waste of time.

Thread Information