Thread: Gun Owning Smokers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Yeah, my dad owns a Ruger Mark II and it is a nice gun. I bought that loading device for him that you mentioned earlier in the year. I've got my eye on a Chiappa .22 LR/Magnum single-action revolver. I have been thinking about getting a .22 for a while now and like the idea of the Cowboy gun. So for the price, I getting ready to buy it.
    Yay! Cigars!

Quote Originally Posted by Mizicke5273 View Post
    Yeah, my dad owns a Ruger Mark II and it is a nice gun. I bought that loading device for him that you mentioned earlier in the year. I've got my eye on a Chiappa .22 LR/Magnum single-action revolver. I have been thinking about getting a .22 for a while now and like the idea of the Cowboy gun. So for the price, I getting ready to buy it.
    LOL - So I also have a Ruger Super Single combo .22/.22 magnum handgun. I too have always liked the single action revolvers and when I had a chance to, bought this one. I even found a guy that custom made a holster for it for around $250 (CDN) which I'm VERY pleased with. I'm no quick draw artist but it's definitely a fun gun. I'm sure you'll enjoy yours lots! :)
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

Picked up SIG P320C for the wife.
    She has a thing for SIG's i think she saw them on tv or something.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Picked up a Remington 1911 R1 carry commander last night.

I must say i am impressed with the smaller 1911 normally i like full sized 1911's but this one just feels right.
    Price was good due to a dead front tritium sight that i do not care about anyway, i always found the night sights a distraction when shooting at night "they keep me fixated on the sights and not my target".

Now that i have at least 2 of every caliber i shoot it is time to start looking at 308's or a 50BMG
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangyrat View Post
    Picked up a Remington 1911 R1 carry commander last night.

I must say i am impressed with the smaller 1911 normally i like full sized 1911's but this one just feels right.
    Price was good due to a dead front tritium sight that i do not care about anyway, i always found the night sights a distraction when shooting at night "they keep me fixated on the sights and not my target".

Now that i have at least 2 of every caliber i shoot it is time to start looking at 308's or a 50BMG
    I do love my .308 I put a cow elk down with it a week or so back and she was 450 yards away when I did it. I've always wanted to shoot a 50 cal and hope to get a chance this summer. As for owning one, no thanks.........I know what that ammo costs...........lol
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

I bought my first AR last night, Sig M400 VTAC Edition w/Sig Romeo 4H scope. I got it as a bundle deal and thought it was a pretty darn good one. My brother picked up a S&W 500 on Black Friday!
    Yay! Cigars!

Blog Entries

If I ever bought a gun, I can almost guarantee you I'd hurt myself with it so I just watch from the sidelines.

I don't drive/ride motorcycles, ski or skydive for the same reasons.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information