Thread: Different shapes change the taste at all?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roham View Post
    That's a crazy perfect photo CC! Must be photo shopped!!! Great looking cats.

I must say I'm done for awhile after my two 20 year old cats hit the hay....
    Yeah, the only time in their lives they ever stayed still at the same time for more than two seconds while they were awake. I'm no photographer by any means, I just got real lucky.

I sent it to the breeder in Ohio where we got the cats from and she asked permission if she could use it on her website since she knows how just about impossible it is to get decent pictures of cats, LOL! If you click that link, the daddy of our three cats is the one at the bottom of the page who has one blue eye and one gold eye "Kitty-Up's Trevor of Muse Coons."
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 03-03-2014 at 02:26 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Well, Cat, sorry about the loss of your Maine Coon, but I must say, the 3 musketeers are beautiful and look really sweet. I wasn't aware the breed came in white.
    As far as the three angels of death, Lizzie, Faye and Roscoe are concerned, it makes me want to consider a gerbil! The wife had one named Dustin years ago that hated everyone but her and would bite, scratch and hiss his miserable way through life. On one of those animal planet shows, some expert stated that really bad behavior in cats usually happens when the kitten is taken from mom before the age of 3 months. Seems that those last 4 weeks is when the mother teaches the kids socialization skills, and without that, kitty grows up like Lizzie or Dustin- crazy cats!
    Joe

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Yeah, the only time in their lives they ever stayed still at the same time for more than two seconds while they were awake. I'm no photographer by any means, I just got real lucky.

I sent it to the breeder in Ohio where we got the cats from and she asked permission if she could use it on her website since she knows how just about impossible it is to get decent pictures of cats, LOL! If you click that link, the daddy of our three cats is the one at the bottom of the page who has one blue eye and one gold eye "Kitty-Up's Trevor of Muse Coons."
    OMG CC that white cat she is holding is huge! I love Vienna" omg that cat got katatude. GG this is how I know I am not a cat crazy person. Lizzy needs a one way ride. honestly I'd tell the wife she escape out the door. when no one can find her you say Fisher cat must of got her.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cinda View Post
    OMG CC that white cat she is holding is huge! I love Vienna" omg that cat got katatude. GG this is how I know I am not a cat crazy person. Lizzy needs a one way ride. honestly I'd tell the wife she escape out the door. when no one can find her you say Fisher cat must of got her.
    That white one on the home page is Trevor, the daddy of our three white Maine Coons, he's also deaf. He is huge, isn't he? Our Leo is only 12 pounds and he actually weighs less than his sister Lilly. They generally reach full, mature weight around four years old, he'll be three this July so he's still got a little time left to fill out.

Oh and "Gabby" on the same page as Vienna is Phillippa's mommy.

Here's Leo and Lilly's mommy, her name is Jasmine or "Jazzie":
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 03-04-2014 at 12:36 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information