Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Pics of Your Humidor or Humidors

Blog Entries

Thanks. I love it.

Unfortunately, I think he got the shits of making this one.
    All the wild cherry is gone too.
    I can ask him...

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Quote Originally Posted by Silencei2 View Post
    Nice collection you got there, what are those unbanded gars on the right platter if you don't mind me asking
    Thanks! Those are La Aurora seconds. I've only had one but it wasn't as good as the firsts IMHO. I'm letting them rest a few more months before I make up my mind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pmp View Post
    That is a nice looking humidor. Does your friend still make boxes? I'm looking for someone who can fill the occasional custom request.
    I asked him tonight. He said he's interested. He's not a computer savvy person though, so I'd end up being the middle man.

He can do lots of stuff, and I'd assume that whoever you're dealing with would have their own idea for what they want.

Let me know, or email me.

Will

Uncle Tupelo

Del Rio, TX. Middle of nowhere. From Phoenix, AZ.

Some of these pics are making me feel a little "inadequate"...

Quote Originally Posted by BenjiM View Post
    Some of these pics are making me feel a little "inadequate"...
    You could five cigars in you humi worth more than my entire stock. With a commodity such as these, quantity doesn't always equate to quality. I have a shit ton of dog rockets to prove it

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    I asked him tonight. He said he's interested. He's not a computer savvy person though, so I'd end up being the middle man.

He can do lots of stuff, and I'd assume that whoever you're dealing with would have their own idea for what they want.

Let me know, or email me.

Will
    Sounds good. I don't currently advertise any custom humidors but I wouldn't mind getting into that.
    www.prohumidors.com - Premium Humidors and Cigar accessories.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CaptBirde View Post
    thought i should finnaly get some pics up here...
    for a newb i think I'm doin alright...BTW the humidity usually stays at 72...i know its low in this...
    The first cigar here see the foot...well two of mt 1964's thats happening to. Both cigars came from the same person and I have had them about a year. I moved them to a different humidor where my padrons are still nice. They too came from the same person at the same time. Do you think it got too warm in the humidor? It's one of my nicer humi's it's from Italy nice seal. I had a pillow in there and I did not have many cigars in it maybe 10 and it holds at least 50. Anyhow I was just chaining things up and it was pissing me off that my nice cigars are looking sad.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Default 6 months later...

My 40ct-mostly gifted and traded smokes from CS brothers/sister.

Big Blue(150ct)-my first humi(top tray)

Big Blue-Bottom section

Tupperdor

9. Default Romeo Y Julieta

Heres mine. Just picked it up on craigslist. Anyone know anything about it?

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=logan37;122435]
    My 40ct-mostly gifted and traded smokes from CS brothers/sister.
    Big Blue(150ct)-my first humi(top tray)
    Big Blue-Bottom section
    Tupperdor

Nice collection... sorry, I drooled all over the pix. I dig the big blue...

Will

Uncle Tupelo

Default "Humidor management"

Bad juju to put your sticks in the humidor w/the wrapper still on them. Best way to ruin a great cigar short of excessive moisture.
    "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who did not". Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post

Nice collection... sorry, I drooled all over the pix. I dig the big blue...

Will
    Thanks Will.

Quote Originally Posted by extreme45 View Post
    Bad juju to put your sticks in the humidor w/the wrapper still on them. Best way to ruin a great cigar short of excessive moisture.
    I've never had a problem. The argument of leaving cellophane on or taking it off is really just a matter of preference. There are no FACTS that show either way is the "correct" way.

Blog Entries

Only if you forget to remove it before lighting!

Cellophane cigar wrappers are micro-porous, and do not impede humidity at any noticeable level. Leaving them wrapped keeps the delicate wrappers intact, and keeps the hygienically-challenged from sliming up your expensive cigars.

My thoughts are.. If they ship in cello, leave them in cello, if not, leave them that way too.
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Quote Originally Posted by logan37 View Post
    Thanks Will.

I've never had a problem. The argument of leaving cellophane on or taking it off is really just a matter of preference. There are no FACTS that show either way is the "correct" way.
    I left ALL the wrappers on a box of Tatuaje Tainos ($275 a box/25). Since they were on the second shelf I didn't pay much attention to them for several months. When I did take one out I noticed that many of them were splotchy (cigar lingo for f***** up!). I was afraid to smoke the tainted sticks as I thought possibly mold? The 4 that weren't tainted were out of the world. The best smoke I have ever had!! I talked to my cigar store owner and he said that it was bad form to leave the wrapper on. I never have since and have had no problems. It may have been a 1 time occurance but wanted to make the comment as I would hate to have that happen to anyone else. Good smoking my friend
    "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who did not". Thomas Jefferson

I left ALL the wrappers on a box of Tatuaje Tainos ($275 a box/25). Since they were on the second shelf I didn't pay much attention to them for several months. When I did take one out I noticed that many of them were splotchy (cigar lingo for f***** up!). I was afraid to smoke the tainted sticks as I thought possibly mold? The 4 that weren't tainted were out of the world. The best smoke I have ever had!! I talked to my cigar store owner and he said that it was bad form to leave the wrapper on. I never have since and have had no problems. It may have been a 1 time occurance but wanted to make the comment as I would hate to have that happen to anyone else. Good smoking my friend
    That is his and yours preference.

BTW, who are you? How about an intro post?

I think you are a tool and don't have a clue WTF you are talking about. I don't think you will fit in here. Give www.cigartards.com a try. You should fit right in.

Blog Entries

I have never heard of that happening. What about the sticks that sit in the B&M for a long time before selling? They leave those in the cello with no problems.

The only thing I saw with someone leaving a cigar in the humi with a wrapper is gratuitous amounts of bloom. I just got back from my B&M and he showed me some La Flor lanceros that looked like they blew up in the wrapper. I'm probably going to pick some up some time and I'll take a pic for good record.

Right, so here's my Humidors - they're a little empty at the moment, but I'm still working on getting them filled up (so's I can empty them again...):

The contents of my top little box...

Top drawer of the black one:

Middle Drawer:

And the bottom drawer:

Forgive the 'dust' that got on some of those bands... I blame my dear Uncle Sam for that occuring...
    "Celebrate Yourself!"

Nice collection MC. Love the avatar.

Barnaby Jones !
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Thread Information