Thread: Pics of Your Humidor or Humidors

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Here's my little humidor, just a few Sol Cubanos and some 92 Rocky seconds, nothing fancy but it's what I'm working with. Excuse my messy desk

Midlothian, Virginia in the Subs. Longwood University....in FARMVILLE Virginia....

Quote Originally Posted by jamills73 View Post
    Here's my little humidor, just a few Sol Cubanos and some 92 Rocky seconds, nothing fancy but it's what I'm working with. Excuse my messy desk

Ohh those RP are lookin mighty delicious
    "After a truly good meal, an outstanding cigar is still the most satisfying after-dinner activity that doesn't involve two human beings."
    Brad Shaw

"Pull out a Montecristo at a dinner party and the political liberal turns into the nicotine facist."
    -- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

Yup nothin wrong with those RPs about my current favorite

Midlothian, Virginia in the Subs. Longwood University....in FARMVILLE Virginia....

http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sel...er-0404-1A.jpg
    http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sel...er-0404-2B.jpg
    New Humidor i bought. Will update picture when i get in the mail and have some nice stogies resting in them
    "After a truly good meal, an outstanding cigar is still the most satisfying after-dinner activity that doesn't involve two human beings."
    Brad Shaw

"Pull out a Montecristo at a dinner party and the political liberal turns into the nicotine facist."
    -- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

i'm already running out of room in my coolidor! I think next thing on my list is a a 100 count humidor for the front room and a box or two of smokes to go in it.

Leeroy, for someone in college, you sure do have quite a nice stash.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

I got a good High school grauduation present from the owner of my local cigar shop. Known him since i was 12.
    Brad Shaw

-- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

Thread Information