Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: what kind of forum is this

Quote Originally Posted by chugg View Post
    Thats fine. I will not explain myself and I will leave. Good luck guys. This seems like an awseome forum. M0D. Please cancel my account. Thank you.
    So you're leaving because we aren't intimidated by your picture and large biceps??

I really don't understand...oh well.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

chugg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
    So you're leaving because we aren't intimidated by your picture and large biceps??

I really don't understand...oh well.
    Im leaving because thats exactly what you thought I was trying to do and I hate it when people think that. Everyday on the streets people assume that just because of the way I look. They treat me differnt because of it and I dont like it. THis was gonna be a place where I can come and relax. I dont want people thinking that here. The reason I posted that pic was because the guy with me was smoking a cigar and that was the day I first picked up smoking cigars. Also, I hate bashing on forums. the aformentioned guy I thought was bashing but it wasnt too bad after I re read it. I feel that no matter what I say in this forum now people will think I am defending myself and take it the wrong way. I will not opoligize for posting my pic or writing what I wrote. I just feel that their is no turning back from this thread and I am a newbie here so I am out of luck.

3. Default

Thats fine. I will not explain myself and I will leave. Good luck guys. This seems like an awseome forum. M0D. Please cancel my account. Thank you.
    Are you leaving because I'm not intimitated by you or because you can't drop the bullshit? You say you don't like it when people treat you differently because of your physical appearance and you bring it in play...Interesting.
    Last edited by cigarsarge; 01-14-2007 at 07:14 PM.

chugg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Are you leaving because I'm not intimitated by you or because you can't drop the bullshit?
    LIsten here mother fucker. Shut the fuck up. Your pissing me off. Go fuck yourself ok.

5. Default

LIsten here mother fucker. Shut the fuck up. Your pissing me off. Go fuck yourself ok.

Showing your true colors...Steroids kickin in?

Im leaving because thats exactly what you thought I was trying to do and I hate it when people think that. Everyday on the streets people assume that just because of the way I look. They treat me differnt because of it and I dont like it. THis was gonna be a place where I can come and relax. I dont want people thinking that here. The reason I posted that pic was because the guy with me was smoking a cigar and that was the day I first picked up smoking cigars. Also, I hate bashing on forums. the aformentioned guy I thought was bashing but it wasnt too bad after I re read it. I feel that no matter what I say in this forum now people will think I am defending myself and take it the wrong way. I will not opoligize for posting my pic or writing what I wrote. I just feel that their is no turning back from this thread and I am a newbie here so I am out of luck.

You are making absolutely no sense. I am not even going to try and decipher your thought process.

You know what, if you want to be here, try dropping the crap. I asked you what that statement meant about people not stepping out with you, and you respond with a pic. That has nothing do do with cigars.

edit: Looks like I spoke too soon...GOOD BYE!
    Last edited by drew_goring; 01-14-2007 at 07:25 PM.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

bwahahaha...I missed this thread too! haha

I wont explain myself any longer. Im here for cigars not to get in debates. I wont respond to this anymore. If you want to talk about cigars that is why I am here.
    Chuggly- I see you truly are a man of his words.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Oh man..... I thought this guy might be ok..... until this happened
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Hey man this is going jut a bit far, we bust each others balls here that's just who we are. We are aggressive at weeding out the undesirables, also just who we are. You come here play nice and make friends and you will have a great experience and be well takien care of. I noticed you wanted to learn a bunch anf find out where to get the best deals and you will definitely learn that here. Just take a step back appologize for any confusion the pic posting may have caused, man up and say sorry for being insulting to a well respected member of the board and move on.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

11. Smile

To answer your question. Its the type of forum that will take care of you and most anything you desire when it comes to cigars. But, first. Like anywhere else grasshopper you must grab the stone from my hand. Meaning loosen up big guy. Life's to short and like it or not. There are more than a few that can deal with your size and ego. Me, I'm not one of them.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Showing your true colors...Steroids kickin in?
    Sarge, that was my first thought as soon as I saw the picture. Now I believe Juice Effects are maybe more widespread than even the Medical experts thought.
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Quote Originally Posted by chump View Post
    Wow. I'm like Tommy - I thought this guy would be ok. We welcomed him warmly on the other thread and it looked like he had it figured out. And now he has this juice-induced ego trip meltdown.

What a fucking knuckle dragger. What a mindless dumbass. What a fucking pussy.

Hey chump, there was absolutely no goddamn reason for you to post anymore on this thread other than so could flex a little in front of the mirror. The reason you don't explain yourself is that there is no sane explanation for this bullshit.

Here's what you need to do you stupid fuckwad: apologize to the board for being a stupid fuckwad and then shut the fuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by chump View Post
    Fucking crybaby.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

chugg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    Wow. I'm like Tommy - I thought this guy would be ok. We welcomed him warmly on the other thread and it looked like he had it figured out. And now he has this juice-induced ego trip meltdown.

What a fucking knuckle dragger. What a mindless dumbass. What a fucking pussy.

Hey chump, there was absolutely no goddamn reason for you to post anymore on this thread other than so could flex a little in front of the mirror. The reason you don't explain yourself is that there is no sane explanation for this bullshit.

Here's what you need to do you stupid fuckwad: apologize to the board for being a stupid fuckwad and then shut the fuck up.

Fucking crybaby.
    I aint apoligizing for shit. I didnt do shit wrong. I guarantee if you were in front of me you wouldnt be calling me names. Its easy when you are behind the computer you little panzi. And no I am not on steroids. But people that lift weights that get accused of that when they are not taking them consider that a compliment. So thanks for the compliment. Once again I am not opoligizing for shit to people that like to shout orders out from behind their computer. Panzi. This e-mail should give you enough to cry about for the next few days you fucking geek.

I take comfort in knowing
    You take comfort in "knowing" you can act however you see fit so long as you have the muscle to back it up? Fucking loser.

that if that guy ever saw me in person that it would never even cross his mind to step out of line with me.
    Who made you the goddamn line authority anyway? I think you line sheriff's badge ain't even real.

Here is my picture. I am the young guy.
    I think you drew those tattoos yourself. I think you're a skinny little geek posting pictures of his boyfriend.

I am simply saying that guys that bash on forums I would be willing to bet that they wouldnt do that in person.
    Eventually you'd lose that bet you dumbass.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

chugg Guest

You take comfort in "knowing" you can act however you see fit so long as you have the muscle to back it up? Fucking loser.

Who made you the goddamn line authority anyway? I think you line sheriff's badge ain't even real.

I think you drew those tattoos yourself. I think you're a skinny little geek posting pictures of his boyfriend.

Eventually you'd lose that bet you dumbass.
    Your a sad individual. Do the world a favor and commit suicide. I asked that this get dropped long ago but it cant just get dropped. You like stirring up shit I guess. I cant believe all of this after a damn picture. Well here is some more pics of me. My head specifically. These pics were taken in May of 06. I cant wait to see what happens in this thread after this. I wont even say how this happened to me. I will tell you I almost died. Lets see what you guys can make up and I will eventually tell you if you wish.
    Last edited by chugg; 01-15-2007 at 12:40 AM.

chugg Guest

Default pics

here are this pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my head.JPG 
Views:	372 
Size:	59.3 KB 
ID:	453   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my head 1.JPG 
Views:	370 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	454   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my head2.JPG 
Views:	361 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	455  

Your a sad individual. Do the world a favor and commit suicide. I asked that this get dropped long ago but it cant just get dropped. You like stirring up shit I guess.
    Tell ya what meltdown mania, I haven't received any email from you yet, but right now I'm gonna give you a piece of advice: be careful how you proceed from this point forward. And that makes me the best friend you have on this board right now.

Edit:

Listen I don't really give a shit what happened to your head. But I'm telling you - this would be a good time for you to just shut the fuck up. Others have tried exactly what you're doing right now and I can promise you there was not one fucking fraction of pity, understanding, easing up, or whatever you expect to gain here.

Or, keep digging and when you disappear, we'll just cover up the hole.
    Last edited by basil; 01-15-2007 at 12:49 AM.
    - Tom Robbins

here are this pics.
    What are you watching ??........ Montel Williams ??......
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

chugg Guest

Tell ya what meltdown mania, I haven't received any email from you yet, but right now I'm gonna give you a piece of advice: be careful how you proceed from this point forward. And that makes me the best friend you have on this board right now.

why in the hell would you recieve e-mail from me. I dont want nothing to do with you. This has all been blown way out of porportion. I tried several times to stop it but you guys had to keep it going. So I figured if I cant beat them, join them. So I am just acting like you now. AS far as your advice. Screw your advice. Im waiting and aint goin anywhere you jerkoff. Whats gonna happen? Someone gonna show up at my door? I welcome it. Am I gonna get banned from this site? It is what it is. To be honest at teh beginning I was very excited to be a member of this community. That is why I stated earlier that this just be left go and I also stated I am here to talk about cigars. But nooo, that couldnt happen. Fuckyour advice bitch!

Thread Information