Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Humidor from Waxing Moon With problems.

1. Default

I should also add this. I paid 200 for a 150 CT box. How much is a local wood 150 CT box from arlin or other hand crafters? J/c

I don't know what's worse, the scumbags coming out of the woodwork in this post, or the fact that I just read through the entirety of it.
    "It was a pleasure to burn." - Ray Bradbury

Quote Originally Posted by darryls View Post
    I should also add this. I paid 200 for a 150 CT box. How much is a local wood 150 CT box from arlin or other hand crafters? J/c
    Whoopie !
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

4. Default

go on his website and ask him dipshit
    The older I get ,the better I was

5. Default

This is absolutely hilarious. You guys are bashing swift but in return beilieving everything he's telling you and then bashing ed at waxing moon. Does anyone else find this odd? I mean with a name like swift and with pics like that lmfao. I belong o er at puff. Com where 100s of people have been blown away by eds work and eds prices. What makes you guys think that this honestly happened ed? Swift writing that it did and supposedly copying. And pasting the communication with ed. I will say this. Ed is currently in the process of making me a box and the communication so.far has been awesome. I have pics that's you can actually see LOL. My box is paid for. Its a 150 CT cherry with cathedral stained maple center lid. A great friend of mine is a damn fine craftsmen here in the mtn s of western MD where we live so he will be able to tell me if I get s quality box or not. So this will be a nice test to.see if ed build quality boxes. Someone along time ago.gave me good advice. Believe nothing of what you read and half of what you see.
    Stay over at puff,we don't really have much use for you or your owners . Sorry about your dryfucking on the humi with ed

This is absolutely hilarious. You guys are bashing swift but in return beilieving everything he's telling you and then bashing ed at waxing moon. Does anyone else find this odd? I mean with a name like swift and with pics like that lmfao. I belong o er at puff. Com where 100s of people have been blown away by eds work and eds prices. What makes you guys think that this honestly happened ed? Swift writing that it did and supposedly copying. And pasting the communication with ed. I will say this. Ed is currently in the process of making me a box and the communication so.far has been awesome. I have pics that's you can actually see LOL. My box is paid for. Its a 150 CT cherry with cathedral stained maple center lid. A great friend of mine is a damn fine craftsmen here in the mtn s of western MD where we live so he will be able to tell me if I get s quality box or not. So this will be a nice test to.see if ed build quality boxes. Someone along time ago.gave me good advice. Believe nothing of what you read and half of what you see.
    Of course you would not understand. ...and I know you think there is no finer community of cigar smokers than puff, right?

You realize, of course, not unlike you both waxing moon and swift were regular contributors at puffy. But - I routinely send folks over to puff because of that wonderful community of like minded individuals. It's by far less stressful than other online communities. It's just like Disneyworld - you just have to BELIEVE and it's real!

Last edited by ggiese; 05-13-2012 at 10:27 PM.

Blog Entries

puff...what an endorsement! This pretty much guarantees shadyshittyness.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

8. Default

whoopie, dip shit, stay at puff.com, dick head lol did you talk to your mothers this way today. wow o.k. well the reason i chimed in here is because this is actually a test to see how good waxing moon is. i personally think this is a total set up. and swift is one of u. I had no clue that kids smoked quality cigars and bought humidors because there is no way in hell you guys are over the age of 18 and if you are well thats sad and i can tell you don't get laid much. at the end of the day guys what were talking about is something far greater then a box its a mans reputation. none of you have tried his humidors. you have spent 1,200 on a 200ct because of status. these are boxes . so as stated this is a test i sent ed my money and i am waiting on my box so we will see if im the idiot for doing that or if the man indeed puts out a quality product.

And swift. I'm not trying to bash you here buddy if u really exist lol and if u do i hope you realize the eye want what i want and want in now is going to lead u into a life of hell. i was once a spoiled kid like yourself so i say this from experience. u spent a lot of time on here ripping ed to pieces for what? A box that didn't come out to your liking? and he offered your money back or to fix it but appparently thats now good enough and now arlin has told you he wont help u when he saw your greed . or what is the real deal because unlike the mentally challenged on this site i right away called a bluff on you Wheres the humi now maybe i missed it in one of the posts? post some better pic's i really am curious about waxing moon because you are the only negative review on the internet

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    puff...what an endorsement! This pretty much guarantees shadyshittyness.
    i have been on there for a week or so maybe two. any way you would like for me to proove that you just let me know. name is fuente 4 me there and i could give a rats ass about puff or this site . im a little disturbed how we treat our fellow hard working americans threw what could potentially be complete B.S. thats the very reason this country is fucked up right now. even tho this is a pety issue that i told ed about and could care less it stands as principle something that were lacking in the u.s. and we need it back..

whoopie, dip shit, stay at puff.com, dick head lol did you talk to your mothers this way today. wow o.k. well the reason i chimed in here is because this is actually a test to see how good waxing moon is. i personally think this is a total set up. and swift is one of u. I had no clue that kids smoked quality cigars and bought humidors because there is no way in hell you guys are over the age of 18 and if you are well thats sad and i can tell you don't get laid much. at the end of the day guys what were talking about is something far greater then a box its a mans reputation. none of you have tried his humidors. you have spent 1,200 on a 200ct because of status. these are boxes . so as stated this is a test i sent ed my money and i am waiting on my box so we will see if im the idiot for doing that or if the man indeed puts out a quality product.

And swift. I'm not trying to bash you here buddy if u really exist lol and if u do i hope you realize the eye want what i want and want in now is going to lead u into a life of hell. i was once a spoiled kid like yourself so i say this from experience. u spent a lot of time on here ripping ed to pieces for what? A box that didn't come out to your liking? and he offered your money back or to fix it but appparently thats now good enough and now arlin has told you he wont help u when he saw your greed . or what is the real deal because unlike the mentally challenged on this site i right away called a bluff on you Wheres the humi now maybe i missed it in one of the posts? post some better pic's i really am curious about waxing moon because you are the only negative review on the internet
    Nope... You would not want to stay in this community. Best to stay over at puff.com - that's the right place for you!

Wait until Coventrycat sees this post.

i have been on there for a week or so maybe two. any way you would like for me to proove that you just let me know. name is fuente 4 me there and i could give a rats ass about puff or this site . im a little disturbed how we treat our fellow hard working americans threw what could potentially be complete B.S. thats the very reason this country is fucked up right now. even tho this is a pety issue that i told ed about and could care less it stands as principle something that were lacking in the u.s. and we need it back..
    Oh, I'm so sorry. Are you all upset because you did not get a "trophy" for your incredibly brilliant and insightful posts on this site?

Sorry, charlie.... you're stretching quite a bit here. Let me see if you can help you see through your ego induced haze....

Someone who has less than one week of knowledge, on a website that quite a few others find questionable - contracts with a guy to produce a quality humidor for serious $$$. The "craftsman" is "highly rated" on the questionable website, but there are indications elsewhere his work is subpar.

Do you see anything at all wrong with your logic?

<HINT> If you'd done some more research you'd see this is not the only place ed's work is being questioned.

BTW - very nice throwing "mom" and "apple pie" under the bus with your inferences that complaints about shoddy workmanship are what's wrong with America today. More like ego-centric spoiled brats like you are what's wrong with America today.

...and you better quit posting before your mom finds out and grounds you again for swearing on the internet!
    Last edited by ggiese; 05-14-2012 at 08:38 AM.

I'm quite certain this statement makes absolute sense to you - but not to anyone else that knows.

So you also prefer a Yugo over a Cadillac? After all - they're only cars, right?

13. Default

So little experience and such firmly held opinions. BTW, this is not the only place that waxing moon's credibility is being questioned, nor is swif the only aggrieved party. You should get out more. You can't believe how stupid and ignorant you sound to the more mature and experienced cigar forum member.

Doc
    Last edited by Devil Doc; 05-14-2012 at 09:19 AM.
    Do draft dodgers have reunions? And if so what do they talk about?
    Doc

Blog Entries

I thought only Larry talked.

Now I know why.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

fuente4me - 05-10-2012, 10:49 PM - courtesy of poof.com

Ordered my humi from Ed today bro. Man his work looks amazing and the level of detail is just amazing. I orderd a 150 ct cherry with maple center lid and stain cathedral . He's keeping the corner splines as true to the look of the box as well. Have you seen the curly maple and blood wood? Can't wait for my box it should be here in two weeks. I wonder if I should store my pipe tobacco in it. I haven't researched much on pipes. I 'm smoking a great sand blast briar as I write this.

Blog Entries

LMFAO......run out of meds?

The more I dig, the more I come to realize darby is absolutely in the right place at poof.

Is that a smoking jacket you're wearing, darby?

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    LMFAO......run out of meds?
    I'm pretty sure he gave up the meds to smoke a pipe he bought off flea-Bay. And he's going to store his pipe tobacco in his brand new humidor he bought from waxing moon. The only thing he's not done yet is store his Acid's with his pipe tobacco next to his Opus X's, but I'm quite sure that's not far down the road.
    Last edited by ggiese; 05-14-2012 at 02:35 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    I'm pretty sure he gave up the meds to smoke a pipe he bought off flea-Bay. And he's going to store his pipe tobacco in his brand new humidor he bought from waxing moon. The only thing he's not done yet is store his Acid's with his pipe tobacco next to his Opus X's, but I'm quite sure that's not far down the road.
    Well, he's gotta come back and 'splain it to me. I'm so naive and inexperienced, it's almost embarrassing.

20. Default

Ya gotta love the mentally disabled puff.com community.

Thread Information