Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: iPad

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ilikefishes View Post
    No, actually I was just replying to the previous post. Use the arrow up button. Maybe we should stickie that shit?
    Yeah, I saw that. You should have posted in the other thread. You're wrong.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

ilikefishes Guest

Default Re: iPad

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Yeah, I saw that. You should have posted in the other thread. You're wrong.
    Funny you are calling me out. I posted a reply. But then I would expect nothing less on this forum.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Funny you are calling me out. I posted a reply. But then I would expect nothing less on this forum.

Yeah, but really you should have replied to the other thread where your fakes were called out.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

You like Badminton, fishy?
    Last edited by ashauler; 06-07-2010 at 04:14 PM. Reason: punctuation

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ndv21 View Post
    Don't hold your breath Buzz. That would be the logical thing to do.
    To be fair, I did just receive a PM apology from him.

-Buzz
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by buzz View Post
    To be fair, I did just receive a PM apology from him.

-Buzz
    Oh yes, he can use the PM function.
    Too bad he called you a bitch in public.

I smell fish.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

So, I have now taken these OBVIOUSLY counterfeit sticks to three local B&M's. They have looked them over for me and we discussed where they came from. With the exception of a couple of them they both agreed that they were probably real. There is really no way of knowing as they stated, but looking at the embossing on the labels and the detail work in the cigars themselves, they said they looked very legitimate.
    So, when Eville in all his infantile wisdom decided to come at me the way he did, he set me off. I don't have a problem with someone calling me out, it is the way you do it that makes a difference. Now, if you have someone here on the Front Range of Colorado you would trust more than the B&M in Fort Collins or Longmont, please let me know and I will go and get a third opinion from someone I trust, I obviously can't trust most of you on this board.
    So - not that I want to throw a wrench in your logic... Let me ask the question that will satisfy your curiosity, fishy.

These local Colorado based B&M's you deal with - you know, the ones that took a look at your stash and authenticated those Cuban cigars you own - are they, perhaps, La Casa del Habanos?

...you know, fishy - you can't possibly keep this up forever. Which is a real shame...

ilikefishes Guest

Default Re: iPad

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    ...you know, fishy - you can't possibly keep this up forever. Which is a real shame...
    That is where your logic is flawed. Yes I can, and I will. Peace brother.

11. Default

Hey fishy...You need to chill out and show some decency. I'm growing weary of you. It is not too late. A few have stepped on their dicks just like you and have eventually "got it". If you don't like this place go away. No sense in hanging around fanning flames.

Sarge,
    He just won’t get it. He thinks his membership here will run for perpetuity.
    Little does he know, when fun is gone, so is he.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

La Casa del Habanos, fishy... These Colorado cigar stores you're authenticating your Cuban cigars... Any affiliation?

Blog Entries

Are the strings chafing yet?

Blog Entries

So, I have now taken these OBVIOUSLY counterfeit sticks to three local B&M's. They have looked them over for me and we discussed where they came from. With the exception of a couple of them they both agreed that they were probably real. There is really no way of knowing as they stated, but looking at the embossing on the labels and the detail work in the cigars themselves, they said they looked very legitimate.
    So, when Eville in all his infantile wisdom decided to come at me the way he did, he set me off. I don't have a problem with someone calling me out, it is the way you do it that makes a difference. Now, if you have someone here on the Front Range of Colorado you would trust more than the B&M in Fort Collins or Longmont, please let me know and I will go and get a third opinion from someone I trust, I obviously can't trust most of you on this board.

Come at you the way that I did? All I did was point out your fakes. You take criticism like a 14 year old girl on her period, crying over everything. And if my "infantile wisdom" pointed them out, then what does that say about you being fooled by them?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Oh yes, he can use the PM function.
    Too bad he called you a bitch in public.
    Yeah, it is hard to admit when we do something wrong, especially publicly. I am still curious about what it is that he is arguing for or against. Seems to me that he is at that decision point where he can choose to either apologize and try to fix this, or just be the troll that ends up getting voted out once the board is bored with him. Ha, "board is bored"...

I might be wrong, his decision may have already been made a few days ago. Pride is a very hard to let go of - in my opinion, pride can be one of the worst traits mankind has.

...and when you look at that word, mankind, you have to stop and think... it is really made up of two words - "mank" and "ind"... what do those mean? No one will ever know, and therefore mankind will always be a mystery.

"I have no idea why I posted this."

-Buzz
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Blog Entries

Yeah, it is hard to admit when we do something wrong, especially publicly. I am still curious about what it is that he is arguing for or against. Seems to me that he is at that decision point where he can choose to either apologize and try to fix this, or just be the troll that ends up getting voted out once the board is bored with him. Ha, "board is bored"...

I might be wrong, his decision may have already been made a few days ago. Pride is a very hard to let go of - in my opinion, pride can be one of the worst traits mankind has.

...and when you look at that word, mankind, you have to stop and think... it is really made up of two words - "mank" and "ind"... what do those mean? No one will ever know, and therefore mankind will always be a mystery.

"I have no idea why I posted this."

-Buzz
    I respect a person who is humble enough to admit to their mistakes. If it was a public mistake, apologize publicly. I see no shame in that and it would seem as the right and logical approach; but to each his own right?

I am still curious about what it is that he is arguing for or against.

-Buzz
    Buzz - geez - what are you thinking? It's as plain on the nose on your face!!!

fishy is arguing for his right to argue! He clearly wants to point out that he can (and does) have a differing viewpoint - even though it is completely ignorant. ...and (Gawd forbid) NO ONE (and I mean NO ONE) has a right to point out the ignorance in his views.

...and that goes DOUBLY for those that are around 21 years old (give or take a few years) - because clearly they'd be MORE ignorant the he is because they're obviously much younger than him...

But it also extends to those older than him because they couldn't possibly know more than him because he's verified his facts with other people that are equally ignorant and they told him so. Oh - and (by the way) they're laughing at us too - so that further proves his point....

There now... See? Doesn't that all make sense???

Now - let's all go out fishing and relax over a good cigar. I've just purchased brand new dew rags made out of some incredible micro fiber, from some company out in Colorado. The guy that thought them up must be an absolute genius!!! I've truly been missing that experience in all of these years I've been fishing - and am anxious to see how it will change my fortune!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Buzz - geez - what are you thinking? It's as plain on the nose on your face!!!

fishy is arguing for his right to argue! He clearly wants to point out that he can (and does) have a differing viewpoint - even though it is completely ignorant. ...and (Gawd forbid) NO ONE (and I mean NO ONE) has a right to point out the ignorance in his views.

...and that goes DOUBLY for those that are around 21 years old (give or take a few years) - because clearly they'd be MORE ignorant the he is because they're obviously much younger than him...

But it also extends to those older than him because they couldn't possibly know more than him because he's verified his facts with other people that are equally ignorant and they told him so. Oh - and (by the way) they're laughing at us too - so that further proves his point....

There now... See? Doesn't that all make sense???

Now - let's all go out fishing and relax over a good cigar. I've just purchased brand new dew rags made out of some incredible micro fiber, from some company out in Colorado. The guy that thought them up must be an absolute genius!!! I've truly been missing that experience in all of these years I've been fishing - and am anxious to see how it will change my fortune!
    I've never found fishing to be relaxing and I can't understand why people do.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

So after all the debate about what "MULTITASKING" really is to who, it is all relatively pointless now.

http://www.apple.com/iphone/softwareupdate/

IOS 4.0 has been released for iPod Touch and iPhone 3G/S. It does contain a true multitasking feature where several apps can be run at the same time which are all easily accessed. So now i can listen to Pandora radio while web surfing the web or reading the Kindle app or playing solitaire. I can also control Pandora with the iPod controls as well which is really nice.

I expect that the IOS4 update will be out for the iPad in the near future.

Not all features are available for all models (ie 3G vs 3GS).

Thread Information