Thread: What's for supper?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

1 bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ Sauce - 1 bottle of Lawry's Caribbean Jerk Marinade in the crock pot. Add 2 pork tenderloins. Slow cook for 12-16 hours. Pull the tenderloins from the sauce (the meat just falls apart pulled pork style). I use two forks to separate out the meat into shredded style. Mix in several decent sized spoonfuls of the sauce - serve over rice or in a soft taco shell (with some shredded lettuce and tomatoes) or on a bun...

...and the leftovers are even better than when it first comes out!

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    1 bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ Sauce - 1 bottle of Lawry's Caribbean Jerk Marinade in the crock pot. Add 2 pork tenderloins. Slow cook for 12-16 hours. Pull the tenderloins from the sauce (the meat just falls apart pulled pork style). I use two forks to separate out the meat into shredded style. Mix in several decent sized spoonfuls of the sauce - serve over rice or in a soft taco shell (with some shredded lettuce and tomatoes) or on a bun...

...and the leftovers are even better than when it first comes out!

Wow I just got really hungry!
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.”
    - George Burns

“I have to laugh when I think of the first cigar, because it was probably just a bunch of rolled up tobacco leaves”
    - Jack Handy

Thread Information