Thread: Beer Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    I landed a bottle of St. Bernardus Abt 12 60th Anniversary Special Edition. That is gonna be good. I also landed a bottle of Stone XI.

I think I'm gonna ring in the New Year with the St. Bernardus.
    I went to the store last night to pick up a case of Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout and was really eying up that St. Benardus Abt stuff. Just couldn't pull the trigger though. Let me know how it is.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

What can I say, I needed a barrel that everyone can enjoy going into the holidays. So Miller lite it is, along with my lager.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
    I went to the store last night to pick up a case of Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout and was really eying up that St. Benardus Abt stuff. Just couldn't pull the trigger though. Let me know how it is.
    It's a bit pricey...I paid $14.99 plus shipping out the wazoo to try it. I really think it is going to be nice. I'll do a review of it after the 1st of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    It's a bit pricey...I paid $14.99 plus shipping out the wazoo to try it. I really think it is going to be nice. I'll do a review of it after the 1st of the year.
    Wow, I guess the 20 bucks they want here isn't that bad at all after the crazy taxes. They got in a pallet a few weeks ago, so there should still be some there after Christmas.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Thread Information