Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 50% discount in all our cigar boxes (all cuban)

Blog Entries

cigarguyx, I can't stand all this fighting, I don't want to be angry anymore - it is tearing me up inside. I say we call a truce and get back to what's important. I would really like to buy some of those tree cigars you are selling, the Behikes - but I am confused because Trilobyte says you might be a scammer. I don't think Trilobyte is correct, I think he is lying about you.

Now, badwhale, ashauler, EGQ and I have been working behind the scenes to come up with a way to buy 19 boxes of your delicious non-fake cubans. Luckily, I was recently contacted by a VIP from Nigeria who is going to be placing a large sum of money directly into my bank account. I don't have the money yet but I am sure it will post within the next couple weeks. Do I need to wait until the money is in the bank or can we go ahead and place our order now?

Thanks for your help cigarguyx. You have turned me from to
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cigarguyx View Post
    Look you fucking idiot nobody said names you fucking retard, i don't need to sell any cigars to a jackass like yourself Cuban cigars are for people who have good taste, you don't have it buddy you fucking idiot, your a cheap as motherfucker that's attacking us because you don't have anything good to do, because if your where a real cigar smoker that has class you wouldn't waste you valuable time fighting and saying shit about us, and you would continue buying cigars from your provider, well that's if your provider doesn't already sell you fake shit..
    Holy crap.....take a breath.

I'm offended by your use of the term retard. Fuck you and anybody that looks like you.

garryyjr Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Holy crap.....take a breath.

I'm offended by your use of the term retard. Fuck you and anybody that looks like you.
    Damn.. I am surprised I didn't get something like that!

cigarguyx Guest

Quote Originally Posted by buzz View Post
    cigarguyx, I can't stand all this fighting, I don't want to be angry anymore - it is tearing me up inside. I say we call a truce and get back to what's important. I would really like to buy some of those tree cigars you are selling, the Behikes - but I am confused because Trilobyte says you might be a scammer. I don't think Trilobyte is correct, I think he is lying about you.

Now, badwhale, ashauler, EGQ and I have been working behind the scenes to come up with a way to buy 19 boxes of your delicious non-fake cubans. Luckily, I was recently contacted by a VIP from Nigeria who is going to be placing a large sum of money directly into my bank account. I don't have the money yet but I am sure it will post within the next couple weeks. Do I need to wait until the money is in the bank or can we go ahead and place our order now?

Thanks for your help cigarguyx. You have turned me from to
    Please go to our website www.bigsmokersonline.com and you will find a contact phone number and emails you can send your questions and concerns, there is a customer service there available to help you.

Blog Entries

Please go to our website www.polesmokersonline.com and you will find a contact phone number and emails you can send your questions and concerns, there is a customer service there available to help you.

Your cigars are fakes, and you're a lying piece of shit. You need to be banned from this site. This site is not a haven for criminals like you and we don't want to be responsible for our members getting scammed from a bag of shit like you.

Ban poll requested.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problems with your profanity laced tirade directed towards me a few posts back, freedom of speech is a great thing as you're free to make as big of an asshole out of yourself as you want.

BUT, if you're allowed to stay here, some unsuspecting noob may actually give you money for your shitty, fake cigars then come back here whining about how he got ass raped by you and your slimeball partners in crime and we just can't allow that to happen here nor can we allow criminals like you to infest this cigar site.

So run along now before we force you out, okay sparky?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 04-24-2011 at 04:41 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

cigarguyx Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Your cigars are fakes, and you're a lying piece of shit. You need to be banned from this site. This site is not a haven for criminals like you and we don't want to be responsible for our members getting scammed from a bag of shit like you.

Ban poll requested.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problems with your profanity laced tirade directed towards me a few posts back, freedom of speech is a great thing as you're free to make as big of an asshole out of yourself as you want.

BUT, if you're allowed to stay here, some unsuspecting noob may actually give you money for your shitty, fake cigars then come back here whining about how he got ass raped by you and your slimeball partners in crime and we just can't allow that to happen here nor can we allow criminals like you to infest this cigar site.

So run along now before we force you out, okay sparky?

Thanks in advance.

wow you're like a fucking little girl, con ahead and kick me about of powerful one, i didn't know you where the owner of this site. Go ahead..

Blog Entries

wow you're like a fucking little girl, con ahead and kick me about of powerful one, i didn't know you where the owner of this site. Go ahead..
    Is there anyone here who can translate idiotspeak?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Is there anyone here who can translate idiotspeak?
    It's a foreign language for me, but I'll give it a shot. I've had some recent practice with it...

fuck. You know I'm full of shit, and I should be banned.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

It's a foreign language for me, but I'll give it a shot. I've had some recent practice with it...
    I think you got it actually.

Ban poll seconded btw.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Blog Entries

My man that doesn't exist there is no such thing as ultra rare Cohiba Behike 67 in a glass top, there is only cohiba behike 52-54 or 56.
    No problem! I'll just take 4 boxes of them, then. Thanks!

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

Ban please.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-24-2011 at 02:02 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Seller of REAL Cuban cigars << CLICKY LINKY cigarguy and tell us what you think.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-24-2011 at 01:59 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Wow, things got quiet here all of a sudden, didn't they?

cigarguy must have gotten tossed in jail last night, that's the only thing that would be keeping him away from this thread.

Hopefully he'll make bail today, we're missing the badly needed entertainment he's been providing for us over the past few days.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-24-2011 at 01:56 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

....I mean

Get the hell out! A Scam!?!?!?!??! No way!!!!!

I am totally, and utterly shocked. Thank you newblets for looking out for all us.

GG, Ash, NH, buzz, EGQ, MRTR, CC, hefty, denver this is a scam. I believe now, this is a scam.

I feel so foolish.

Will
    A scam you say?

No freakin' way!! There's not a snowball's chance in hell this is a scam. Now that Castro has quit smoking, there's such an overabundance of cigars - Cuba is just GIVING 'em away Jeezuz - damn near all of the legitimate Cuban cigar places offer AT LEAST 50% off of their stock.

you put those words back in you mouth!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    you put those words back in you mouth!
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Look you fucking idiot nobody said names you fucking retard, i don't need to sell any cigars to a jackass like yourself Cuban cigars are for people who have good taste, you don't have it buddy you fucking idiot, your a cheap as motherfucker that's attacking us because you don't have anything good to do, because if your where a real cigar smoker that has class you wouldn't waste you valuable time fighting and saying shit about us, and you would continue buying cigars from your provider, well that's if your provider doesn't already sell you fake shit..

Boy - and here all along I thought you were legitimate. Why would anyone that is legitimate talk to their potential customers like this?

Also - I think if he were "cheap", he would be all over buying your cigars. After all - do you not have the cheapest cigars around???

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Boy - and here all along I thought you were legitimate. Why would anyone that is legitimate talk to their potential customers like this?

Also - I think if he were "cheap", he would be all over buying your cigars. After all - do you not have the cheapest cigars around???
    Come on George,
    Ya know you want to buy some. I hear a box of RASS calling you.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    Come on George,
    Ya know you want to buy some. I hear a box of RASS calling you.
    ...of course I do! I want to buy 10 boxes of RASS!

But he won't say if he expects e-Gold...

Thread Information