Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toss me your garbage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I just remembered that I did take some trash out side to the dumpster today. Next bag I'm taking out, I'll address to you and if you send me some stamps I'll see if the post office will take it.

On the rare chance they don’t accept trash bags with stamps and an address pinned to it as legitimate mail, I'll see about getting a catapult. Just tell me which direction to point it in.
    Last edited by Cabaiguan Juan; 02-24-2007 at 09:49 AM. Reason: my wit is in high gear
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

I was thinking about taking the full ashtray in the garage and sending it to this fucking MOOCH.....

Fuck off.....
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

john51277 Guest

Damn, I'm a new guy also, but It does not make me stupid!! Read more, post less, and don't be a Friggin MOOCH!!

Hey, archie - I've got all kinds of garbage smokes. I'll send 'em to you free!!!

You in?

*** Hurry - this offer ends soon!!! Do NOT accept substitutes - especially from Hugh Jorgan enterprises. Note: there is a charge for shipping and handling ($19.95)... Acceptance of this offer will constitue automatic enrollment in the "Garbage Cigars of the Month" © club. Each and every month I'll mail you my garbage - for a nominal fee (99 cents, with an additional $19.95 shipping and handing fee). You may end your club membership at any time by sending a cancellation letter via certified mail. The offer will end 90 days after the request to terminate your enrollment is received. Void where prohibited. Not valid in Alaska and Wisconsin. Terms and conditions subject to change without notice.
    Last edited by ggiese; 02-24-2007 at 01:03 PM.

john51277 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Hey, archie - I've got all kinds of garbage smokes. I'll send 'em to you free!!!

You in?

*** Hurry - this offer ends soon!!! Do NOT accept substitutes - especially from Hugh Jorgan enterprises. Note: there is a charge for shipping and handling ($19.95)... Acceptance of this offer will constitue automatic enrollment in the "Garbage Cigars of the Month" © club. Each and every month I'll mail you my garbage - for a nominal fee (99 cents, with an additional $19.95 shipping and handing fee). You may end your club membership at any time by sending a cancellation letter via certified mail. The offer will end 90 days after the request to terminate your enrollment is received. Void where prohibited. Not valid in Alaska and Wisconsin. Terms and conditions subject to change without notice.
    Now thats funny as hell, I don't care who ya are!!

What a mooch. You claim you want cigars to give to your friends because there mooches? Then you claim you feel bad because they always share with you? Sounds to me that you are the true mooch. Stop Smoking if you can't afford it, and oh go f#$% yourself.

We don't take kindly to any attempt at mooching on this board. You're off to a terrible start here, so take your lumps and try to dig yourself out of that hole you're digging for yourself, if you plan on staying. If not, then fuck off fucktard.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaiguan Juan View Post
    I just remembered that I did take some trash out side to the dumpster today. Next bag I'm taking out, I'll address to you and if you send me some stamps I'll see if the post office will take it.

On the rare chance they don’t accept trash bags with stamps and an address pinned to it as legitimate mail, I'll see about getting a catapult. Just tell me which direction to point it in.
    Man CJ! I take a few months off and come back and you are Mr. BadASS Asshat Terminator! hmmm,....Badasshat Terminator...., I'm impressed!
    puro pot pass VI loser

Blog Entries

This is another one of those punk-ass 16 year-old kids who can't even buy smokes and shouldn't be on this board anyway. I can tell by the way he talks. Just boot him. I bet he's been here before; probably 10 times with 10 different names. Just think about this....anyone willing to smoke shit cigars IS NOT worthy of reading anything we are posting because we are about smoking good, enjoyable cigars. What can this lugnut possibly contribute to our forum if he only smokes crap. Is he going to review that crap for us? Hell, we already know it's crap.

(OK, admittedly, I HAVE smoked crap, but I would never smoke it in front of young children.)
    puro pot pass VI loser

Quote Originally Posted by illilli View Post
    Man CJ! I take a few months off and come back and you are Mr. BadASS Asshat Terminator! hmmm,....Badasshat Terminator...., I'm impressed!
    haha, good to see you back on the board. I hope its not short lived.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Archmedes Guest

Okay since a few of you took pity and did not bash me, like I admittedly deserve, here is my name and adress.

Cory Orcutt
    139 West Newhaven Place
    Richland WA, 99352

And I AM 18, google me, and I can show you a pic if you really need it. I am 19 as a matter of fact.

I know I am a mooch, and I a sorry to those of you who hate me for it really, but that is why I only asked for crap, not anything that you actually would smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmedes View Post
    And I AM 18, ... I am 19 as a matter of fact.
    Neat fookin' trick dipshit.

I know I am a mooch,
    More like a useless POS not worthy of the oxygen you are wasting.

Archmedes Guest

More like a useless POS not worthy of the oxygen you are wasting.
    Now isn't that a bit harsh.

Blog Entries

Cory,

Damn! I googled you and I didn't realize who you were. My bad man. Look at who he is here:

http://home.se.rr.com/acmhome/somebodysuperimportant.jpg

I just get back on here today and there I go giving these punks attention.
    Last edited by illilli; 02-24-2007 at 10:01 PM.
    puro pot pass VI loser

Archmedes Guest

I have to admit, damn funny, mate.

Okay since a few of you took pity and did not bash me, like I admittedly deserve, here is my name and adress.

Cory Orcutt
    139 West Newhaven Place
    Richland WA, 99352

And I AM 18, google me, and I can show you a pic if you really need it. I am 19 as a matter of fact.

I know I am a mooch, and I a sorry to those of you who hate me for it really, but that is why I only asked for crap, not anything that you actually would smoke.
    So does this mean you're joining my "Garbage Cigars of the Month Club" ©?

My first pigeon... errrr.... CUSTOMER!!!

Cory Orcutt
    139 West Newhaven Place
    Richland WA, 99352

You are more than a mooch. You're a social fucking retard who hasn't learned how to interact with people unless they are wired into some stupid ass video game. Well the Google search you requested turned up some twisted shit.

http://www.putfile.com/archmedes/media

I seriously doubt you are 19 by the level of maturity displayed in a couple of your stupid samurai pirate home movies. Which jackass are you? Probably the one deepthroating (can't think of the term Shagaroo used) the sausage. If you are 19, you serioulsy need to grow the fuck up. Take a hike you little fucktard.

Since you probably only understand Video Games Here you go:

john51277 Guest

Well we have not heard from him in a whole day, maybe he got the hint!!

here is my name and adress.

Cory Orcutt
    139 West Newhaven Place
    Richland WA, 99352
    I got bored at work today....ahhh never mind....there is no fun in letting you know ahead of time.
    Last edited by The Korean; 02-26-2007 at 09:44 PM.

Thread Information