Hi and welcome to the board from Alberta, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by kingbeefy View Post
I'm totally jealous that you have a badass cigar room in your house. Get hooked up with a newbie sampler here and enjoy that room.
You think you're jealous, try living here in the winter time and being a cigar smoker..........LOL

I can't smoke them in my house (wifey says they stink) so I"m reduced to using my hunting trailer which I leave parked in my driveway all winter for that very purpose. I've already run through two 20lb propane tanks this winter and will likely kill two more before it gets warm enough outside to sit and smoke on my deck. Typically I go start the heater 2 or 3 hours (depending on temp outside) before I go for my cigar so it's reasonably warm inside by the time I get out there to smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by fiveoh View Post
LOL. I've got a sampler coming from a member on another site. Looking forward to it.

Yeah, the room is sick...I'll take some better pics soon and give more details on the specs and what it has done to it when I figure it all out. I'm still in the process of moving. Did u see older pics i posted on CA? Eh Ill just stick em in here as well.
I noticed a couple built in wine coolers.........does it have a built in humidor too?