Thread: Don Kiki Green Lable

Default Don Kiki Green Lable

I was at work yesterday and decided to have a smoke while walking the jobsite. I decided on taking a Don Kiki Double Corona which was gifted to me. It snipped very easily and the prelight drag seamed fine. Upon lighting it, the initial taste was not harsh which surprised me. Most cigars which I have smoked always give your first puff a harsh flavor and so it catches my eye when one doesn’t, esp. one that isn't a expensive cigar. Unfortunately the cigar became incredibly difficult to smoke, like it was plugged. With my new found knowledge of where to locate the plugged part, I squeezed the cigar from head to foot and could not discern where the problem was. Oh well, I decided to tough it out and get the most out of my cigar as I could. The ash that developed was very white. The cigar itself had a great look to it, and aside from the mysterious plug, the construction was real good. The cigar tasted a little bit like it had some corojo in it. Overall the taste was medium and sweet. I'd enjoy it despite its best attempts to make me give up on it.

These are a good cheap mild bundled smoke for the price. I've enjoyed a few while grilling during the summer. These are to cigars what Budweiser is to beer. Keep a bundle handy for hand-outs. They look impressive enough to satisfy an undiscerning palate.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

I got a free one with my cuban crafters humidor and I thought it was not all that bad. Taste wasnt the best but it was no dog rocket and as mentioned above, a great freebie. Only complaint was that it had burn issues and seemed like I was correcting it constantly even after 4 weeks of rest.
    "Enter cool cigar related quote here"

http://www.daveandcourtscorner.com/

bigpoppapuff Guest

greens are good...imho,the browns are way better....

Default Don KiKi

Where cold I find some of these?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNakedGun View Post
    Where cold I find some of these?
    Start looking here: http://www.cigarcyclopedia.com/cigar...ces_cigars.php
    Then look for the link that will take you to the retailer at the top of the page.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Default On Second Thought

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Default Thanks

But it looks like they are out of stock

Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Ya, i ordered a humidor off cubancrafters.com and it came with Don Kiki Limited Reserve Corona Cigars (8 medium-bodied Red Label / 7 mild Green Label). I was about to post and get a review until i found this one. Seems so so. Not bad for a give away i guess. Can't wait for that humidor!

Thread Information