Thread: Don Diego Anniversario

Default Don Diego Anniversario

In short Very Dissapointing

A perfect example of a company slapping an anniversario tag on a cigar that is sub-par and charging a premium price for it

The best part about this cigar is the nice looking box and labels

Ok the wrapper looks attractive and the constructon is good but the flavor is non-existent. It has harsh taste all throughout, I got just maybe a hint of flavor on a few puffs, but even then the finish was short to the point of nanosecond or so.

When ever smoking a cigar you find that you can name more than 10 smokes in an a matter of 10 seconds that you would rather have for the price paid that is not a good thing to say the least

Well here you go my first seriously negative review

I agree. It's an average sun-grown wrapper type cigar. Not bad by any means, but certainly nothing to write home about. I got my fiver off cbid for a good price, so I'm not as disappointed as you I'm guessing. The first of the five I smoked had a terrible construction problem. It was as soft as taffy in the middle after I smoked it for a few minutes. Needless to say it burned like hell and I had to toss it. The others were OK, worth the $2 apeice I spent. The last two gained a bit from some months aging.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Odd. I smoked one last night and rather enjoyed it...
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Thread Information